We had a destination wedding with 75 of our closest friends and family and had our reception in the conservatory. Myself and bridesmaids stayed in the Governor's Suite which was perfect for getting ready and having a "home base."
This property is beautiful and was the perfect place for my dream wedding. Our reception was great, the staff was great, wedding day itself was really great.
There's a couple problems no one can really help, and that is noise. It's a 127 year old building and you can hear EVERYTHING from the rooms next door and above. I couldn't sleep because the people above us were so loud. I could literally hear conversations. I called the desk at 1am and he was not super nice, just a "ok, I'll go and see if I can hear anything." Apparently, I was telling the truth because the noise quieted down and I could sleep after that. We had a couple other issues with less than hospitable staff, mostly at the front desk. They might be getting overworked since it's wedding season? I guess we all have bad days. There's a couple other issues we had, but the hotel made it right so I won't go into it.
The food is fabulous, both the breakfast buffet, brunch, and the catering for our reception. Overall, this place is great. We would choose it again. I would still stay there again because of the convenience of getting ready and having pictures at the hotel. Come to the hotel, go on a walking tour or ghost tour, eat in their restaurant, but stay in their Victorian house or cottages if you want to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today for Eureka Springs lodging, the full-service Crescent Hotel features 81 rooms including luxury suites and cottages, hot tub and swimming pool, the New Moon Spa & Salon, the 1886 Steakhouse, Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza with al fresco dining, concierge and bellman service, a resort activities coordinator, all surrounded by 15 acres of manicured show gardens and pristine woods with hiking and walking trails. The hotel also offers Daily Activity Programming including a Kids Kamp, Spa Fitness, History Tour, and Back Porch Social. The Crescent Hotel is also home to over 400 wedding events per year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa
- 1886 Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs Arkansas
- 1886 Crescent Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Spa Eureka Springs
- Crescent Eureka Springs