I have been going to this hotel
Since I was a teen- it used to be amazing... then went to a little mediocre and now is on the rise again... I love the crazy history and the rooms with the balconies on the back. My previous stay the ceiling caved in from a water leak in the bathroom- so they gave me a certificate to stay again- so after 6 months- just went back... And stayed in the same room... Lol.. And everything was repaired and enjoyed the visit... The spa is awesome and the food can be upgraded a bit... But I will only stay here- because it is the most haunted hotel in America...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today for Eureka Springs lodging, the full-service Crescent Hotel features 81 rooms including luxury suites and cottages, hot tub and swimming pool, the New Moon Spa & Salon, the 1886 Steakhouse, Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza with al fresco dining, concierge and bellman service, a resort activities coordinator, all surrounded by 15 acres of manicured show gardens and pristine woods with hiking and walking trails. The hotel also offers Daily Activity Programming including a Kids Kamp, Spa Fitness, History Tour, and Back Porch Social. The Crescent Hotel is also home to over 400 wedding events per year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1886 Crescent Hotel And Spa
- 1886 Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs Arkansas
- 1886 Crescent Eureka Springs
- Crescent Hotel Spa Eureka Springs
- Crescent Eureka Springs