We stayed here for two nights and had a total of 3 rooms. The pool, hot tub area is extremely clean. The water was crystal clear.
The staff was extremely helpfull and many times went the extra mile to make our visit comfortable.
Eureka Springs is noted for having many small hotels, we have stayed at many, none compare with the Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located with easy access to all area shows, attractions, restaurants and shopping makes Quality Inn and Suites Eureka Springs the perfect lodging choice while you visit. We are also close to the White, Kings and Buffalo Rivers as well as Beaver and Table Rock Lake. Surrounding small towns such as Berryville, Green Forest, Holiday Island and Shell Knob are as close as bigger towns like Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista and Harrison. Roaring River State Park, Pea Ridge Battlefield and Branson, Missouri are just a short, scenic drive from us. Rest assured the Quality Inn and Suites Eureka Springs will make your lodging stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Eureka Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Eureka Springs Hotel Eureka Springs
- Quality Inn And Suites Eureka Springs
- Quality Inn Eureka Springs
- Holiday Inn Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Holiday Inn