“Excellent”

Super 8 Eureka Springs
Ranked #34 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had special requests in my reservation. After a welcoming check in, my room was set up with all the extras I requested. The room was super clean and roomy. The indoor heated pool and hot tub were inviting as well as the dive in movie every night. All the staff was very personable to our needs and wants. The breakfast was great and worth getting up in the morning. We had a wonderful experience and will stay in this hotel in the future. The entire staff made my family very comfortable and welcome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Casey B, Manager at Super 8 Eureka Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

We are so very glad you enjoyed your stay in Eureka Springs! We do everything we can to accommodate each and every guest! We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I work for Choice hotels, I was in shock that this hotel looked like it did. The front desk lady was rude.. not helpful or welcoming. when we got to the room, first thing we noticed was the wall paper falling off from top to bottom. The smell was bad and everything felt wet. so i went back to the Rude front dest lady and asked to switch to a different room . She kinda gave me attitude but did give us another room. wasnt a much improvement but atleast we couldnt see the mold from under the wall paper falling off the wall. The morning breakfast at choice hotels is usually awesome... not this time. The sausage links were green in color and the eggs were hard and dry. However the breakfast host was very nice. over all i did not enjoy my stay and i will not stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

We would like to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay here in Eureka Springs. We would like to note that we have recently updated most of our rooms and would like to invite you to come back and stay with us again sometime

Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The room wa dirty, hair in the bathtub, dirty sheets, dirty microwave. I never got replacement sheets and had to clean the shower and microwave myself. The room was not what I reserved and thier were water damage stains all over the cealing. The front desk people were useless and the manager never would return my phone calls. Way over priced for the service and dirty rooms u get!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Cocarsonchick
Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are traveling with kids who think the pool at the hotel is the best part of your vacation, this place is for you! Our room was very roomy and CLEAN! The breakfast is great too! The hotel has a convenient location. The best part is the heated pool, it really is heated! And there are family friendly movies on a huge screen poolside each night at 7:30. We loved it! The only negative was no Fitness Center, but for runners, there is a convenient, not too busy, road that leads to downtown.

Room Tip: If you have small children, get a king size bed with a fold our couch.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Nice Clean Rooms, Old box televisions, no mini fridge or microwave, it took forever for our room to warm up and outside was literally 18 degrees. "Complimentary Breakfast....or not"
My husband and I live only 30 minutes from Eureka but we love the small eccentric town so much we always stay the night. This particular trip we were in town for an even and our friends joined us at the hotel lobby as we were about to sit down for our "complimentary breakfast" my friend was hungry breakfast was about to end in 4 minutes so I walked up to the desk and asked the attendant if I could purchase a plate for my friend to eat since breakfast was about to end and there were no other dining guests in sight. He kindly told me that would be $10.00 + tax. I started to laugh because I could not believe a small hotel breakfast buffet that wouldn't even cost $10.00 to make the whole set up could be $10.00 + a plate. He then proceeded to tell me that the $10.00 per plate had done been configured into my husband and my hotel stay bill; which raises the question.....How can your breakfast be complimentary if you are surcharging $10.00 into everyone's bill and labeling it "COMPLIMENTARY". I don't like it at all.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

They are the only place in town with a nice indoor pool!! They played a movie at the pool area on a big screen for the kids. The room seemed to be clean but I found a dead spider in the bathroom. Other than that it was a great family motel and they welcome pets!!! That's a +++!!!

• Stayed: February 2013