“Spacious Rooms in Nice Hotel in Cute Town”

Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I really liked Eureka Springs. It was quite charming. There are lots of non-chain options in town, but I wanted free wireless and cable TV and a big comfy bed, so I headed for the Best Western. I was glad that I did. I got a great AAA rate, a nice big room in the building furthest from the road, and had a great night's sleep. The pool area looked really nice (even though it was a little too cool in October for me to use it).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank drmgeorge

Reviewed September 20, 2010

Stayed one night for a wedding at Thornecrown and reception at this Best Western. We got the group rate of $109 for a room with a king size bed. The room was very spacious with a very comfortable bed. Our view was of the woods which was better than looking at the parking lot. The room had a coffee maker, wireless internet, ironing board and iron and hair dryer but lacked a mini-fridge or microwave. Those are in the suites. There is no free continental breakfast. The room was very clean and in good working order. We stayed in a 1st floor room and with T-Mobile we had no phone reception unless we stepped outside. My AT&T work phone did have one bar inside the room. We may stay here again on our next visit to Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. The breakfast was great! Probably the best continental breakfast we've ever had. The hotel is right off the major highway going through town and just over the hill from the downtown area. It's close to all the great attractions. The room was very clean, the staff was helpful, and the they also offer discounted tickets to the local attractions. We really liked this place. We would definitely stay there again. They offered a military discount. The price was great except it was doubled for one of the nights for the holiday weekend rate. That's our only complaint about the hotel. We didn't hear a peep from any of the other guest while we were there except for all the motorcycles revving up their engines at 7AM right outside the rooms. It was still no big deal. We met some wonderful people at breakfast where we shared our experiences and recommendations of the local attractions. The hotel and people there made the trip that much more entertaining and fun.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Our room was large, comfortable beds, and very clean. We asked for a room down the hill away from traffic. They gave us our request. It was quiet and peaceful even though most rooms were full. We enjoyed the location close to downtown. I enjoyed the guest laundry room.The restaurant, Myrtie Mae's, in the hotel is great. Wonderful salad bar with delicious homemade breads soups & a large salads.
Staff was so organized, and helpful. We enjoyed our stay there very much. Great pool & outdoor activities for kids, and teens.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Let me just say that the inside of the hotel is very nice. The beds are comfortable and they have high speed internet in the rooms which is always a plus and the pool is wonderful. The hot water pressure was lacking though. Now to the bad part. The hotel made my group feel like a nuisance. They would not let us speak to our planner. Also the food was terrible and since we were a group we did not get to order off of the actual menu. I would not recommend this place for a group. They made us feel basically like charity work and taking up space even though we paid very good money and chose to stay here because of word of mouth.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katiebug23
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We loved the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. The pool is by far the best in the area. They have a large outdoor game area with all kinds of stuff to do and below that they have a big covered sitting area with ceiling fans. They have a huge screen and play movies by the pool every night. Our kids loved it! The rooms are really nice with sheets and comforters that you would find in a much higher priced room. The food at the restaurant is also very good and the staff are supper nice. We will be coming back again next year. My only complaint would be the hot water pressure in our room was very weak. Other than that you could not ask for a better place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2010

So, this hotel was really nice. We loved it as soon as we got there! They have a super nice pool and entertainment area and the beds are SO comfortable. I had no complaints until I woke up with BUGS (they looked like minature, flying cockroaches) crawling on me, my husband and our bed! It was SO gross! I do understand that there will be bugs in the Ozarks but NOT in our BED! I would go back to this hotel but only if they spray their rooms down!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple