“Wonderful place to stay”

Best Western Inn of the Ozarks
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Ideal location, clean, quiet, comfortable, all we desired. Timing sucked as right after ice storm, but other than the parking lot, all was great. Restaurant was as good as any hotel I have stayed at in years. Staff extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are happy to hear your stay was pleasant and do apologize for the weather but glad you found us very satisfactory. Please join us again!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn of the Ozarks

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel more than once and will do so again. The rooms are spacious and clean, service is great, and I love breakfast in the restaurant. Another big plus for me is that they are very dog friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to your return and happy you do too.
Thank you again.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Inn of the Ozarks in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, is an extremely hospitable motel. The rooms are clean and large, and I don't know how they've managed to find such a friendly and accommodating staff -- but they've managed. The food is tasty as well. We spent Thanksgiving there, and the buffet was as good as home cooked.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for your very nice review of our property. And thank you for staying at the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks as we also look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The only complaint I have is lack of wifi. Clean rooms, updated bedding. Location was fine. Great large facility with restaurant. Sunday brunch is worth the wait with a small shop to browse during your wait. Onsite pool with fun area for kids. Check in is later than we are accustomed. Not a fan of dark areas outside upper level rooms on the back side of hotel.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the office for wifi.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see lyour in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Nice clean place to stay. Large rooms and comfortable beds. Did not try the restaurant, but our private buffet at the onsite conference center was satisfactory. Friendly staff. Less than a mile walk down hill into historic town. Steep uphill walk back or take a cab. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your very nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I spent my first night at the Inn in 1984. I fell in love with the property then, but the resort was a mere shadow of what it has become under the current owner/manager.

Before my stay last week I would have said it couldn't get any better, but by golly it has! My sister and I couldn't stop commenting on the comfort of the new pillow-top mattresses and plush comfy bed pillows.

In addition, as a pair of confessed germ-a-phobes, we love that the Inn (as well as some other hotels) switched to washable coverlets and duvets rather than the traditional bedspreads and comforters. The bed was as clean and appealing as my own at home with fresh, high-quality white linens to top the wonderful new mattresses without comprising style. Our satisfaction didn't stop with the beds, the rest of the room was updated, comfortable and the bathroom spotless.

Last but not least, the rooms now provide a removable remote control cover that is frequently cleaned or replaced. My sister has a compromised immune system and that seemingly small step toward cleanliness and sanitation gave her peace of mind and demonstrated the hotel's commitment to providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone,

Room Tip: I have stayed in all sorts of rooms all over the property during the course of 30 years and I can...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Well thank you so much, we do appreciate your comments. You are right, our General Manager is constantly looking for ways to upgrade and improve our property for our guests. We are glad you have fell in Love with the Inn of the Ozarks.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were there for a Car Rally and the Folks there were so Friendly!!! I really liked Michael at the Desk in the Evenings!!! We ate in the Restaurant and it was also Great with Great Service. When I see 'real' Sweet & Low vs the cheap substitutes and 'real' Land-O-Lakes Butter vs some oily crap and Every Meal comes with Soup & Salad Bar then I am impressed!!!

Room Tip: Talk to Michael, he is GREAT!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for staying at our facility, and for the very nice review you gave our hotel. I am sure we will see you again, we will look forward to seeing you.