Well we had limited choices due to booking a room for the Blues Festival weekend at the last minute but on the reviews and the pictures I guess I expected more. We paid $119 a night and with all the taxes and such it came to almost $300 for the two nights we were there. The ladies at the front desk were wonderful. We went down to the free breakfast buffet both mornings and the food was hot and good and the waitresses were wonderful also. The room I was not impressed with. It seems it was newly remodeled but they must have hired people off the street to do it. I'm a contractor and they put base trim around the ceiling, they didn't update the ceilings (still popcorn style texture), they didn't complete the trim down by the a/c, the paint was done in a sloppy manner and needed another coat in the bathroom. The nicest thing about the remodel is the new up to date bathroom sink and frig. The bed was uncomfortable for my wife but I don't mind hard beds. . . . so I'm not as unhappy as she was with the quality of sleep. Don't think we would go back for that kind of money. We could have stayed in a fancy hotel for that price down in Branson. I noticed they have several more rooms they are in the process of remodeling. They should call me to get a quality job done . . . . compared to what I could see in our room (209) they didn't care much about their quality of work. Something a popular hotel chain should look more into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to the downtown historic shopping district at the intersection of Hwy 62 & 23 north. Trolley service available during it's normal daytime schedule. 100% Non-smoking rooms, several small & medium size meeting rooms available for events up to 140 people.Close to several area restaurants such as Bubba's BBQ, Local Flavor, Sparkys Roadhouse restaurant & Tex-mex restaurants. Area attractions within easy driving distance. It's an easy walk to downtown as it's all downhill but remember that it's all uphill coming back, it's only about 2 blocks into downtown. We offer a variety of room types from rooms with 2 Queen beds to specialty Jacuzzi suites for that special occassion. The areas largest outdoor heated pool is also centrally located on the property and available to registered guest only.Enjoy our popular full complimentary breakfast each morning served in the Gazebo Restaurant located just off the lobby of the hotel. This is offered daily off a menu service or during busier mornings in season and most weekends a full breakfast buffet is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Eureka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eureka Hotel Eureka Springs
- Best Western Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Best Western