“Lisa Morris”
Review of The Eureka Market

The Eureka Market
Ranked #3 of 56 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: The Eureka Market is a full-service Mom & Pop Neighborhood Natural Foods Store. The Eureka Market offers Foods in the Natural State in the village of Eureka Springs, Arkansas with the highest quality customized personal service. The Eureka Market carries fresh organic produce and a full line of grocery, refrigerated, and frozen products.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 20, 2016

Very friendly, courteous and helpful-My husband and I stopped by to pick up a few products. We live in Plano, Texas and were visiting for the weekend. We own a home in Eureka Springs so it's good to know there is a health food store that is well equipped. Your location is very convenient.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

always a nice sample to get you started shopping and your mind wandering what new product that you hadn't tried yet is something you can now NOT live without! lots of wonderful things and awesome local tahini

Reviewed January 19, 2016

I've been shopping at Eureka Market for years, and they have quite a selection of organic whole foods, herbal remedies, and vitamins. What deeply impresses me is that the knowledgeable staff truly care about your health, and are on hand to listen, suggest, and guide. Further, they are sincere, kind, and friendly. Visiting Eureka Market is always a delight and pleasure!

Reviewed January 19, 2016

We were staying for the week in eurka and my girlfriend is off of wheat and grain so it was great to be able to find foods she can eat!! Great people there!!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2016

When I moved to Eureka Springs just over a year ago, I was prepared to go to the closest larger town to get healthy, nutritious food. I'm vegan and previously lived in a large city with a multitude of markets and grocers who offered natural foods. To my surprise and delight, I discovered The Eureka Market and felt right at home. The folks there are friendly and eager to help. Check it out if you're visiting.