“A great market.”
Review of The Eureka Market

The Eureka Market
Ranked #3 of 56 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: The Eureka Market is a full-service Mom & Pop Neighborhood Natural Foods Store. The Eureka Market offers Foods in the Natural State in the village of Eureka Springs, Arkansas with the highest quality customized personal service. The Eureka Market carries fresh organic produce and a full line of grocery, refrigerated, and frozen products.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 18, 2015

I have been using the Eureka Market since the day it opened. You wont find better people or products anywhere. Visiting the Market is simply time with friends.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

My wife and I accidently "discovered" Eureka Springs only about 5 years ago. We were amazed by how the topography gives it almost an "alpine" feel. We bought property there immediately and have enjoyed driving down for frequent vacations ever since.

Eureka Market is always our first stop -- on the way even before we reach our destination, just to get stocked up on the fresh fruit and other delicious and healthy essentials we'll be needing for our visit. Food-quality concious and healthy-lifestyle concious, Eureka Market is one of several businesses that makes Eureka Springs a great destination for us.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

Really happy to find such a large variety of coffee, cheeses, and natural foods! Friendly staff, too.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

Great staff!!! Great products!!! Great service!!! Have shopped at the Eureka Market for years and it just keeps getting better with each passing year. They are always updating/adding new products.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2015

HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child.