We loved our stay here, great experience with the beautiful surroundings, animals roaring into the night, unique rooms with gorgeous artwork and decor, plus we got to go into the park whenever we wanted (during operating hours of course) so we saw the evening feeding and also visited in the morning when most of the animals were awake and talkative. We are definitely planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is a walk through facility is open at 9:00 AM every day of the year (except Christmas Day). We now have twenty-seven natural habitat areas, where our 6 black bears and many of our cats can run and play on the grass and under the trees; this is our ultimate goal for all of our Big Cats. All of our cats are beautiful, special and loved very much. Each one has his/her own story to tell and you are sure to find a favorite or two among them. Our prices: Adults - $15.00. Children 4-12, seniors 65 and over, and veterans - $10.00. Children 3 and under admitted free of charge. Our group rates are: Bus Drivers and Guides are always free. Groups of 6-10 / $1.00 off each admission; groups of 11-20 / $2.00 off each admission; groups 21-30 / $3.00 off each admission; groups over 30 / $4.00 off each admission. Your admission is good for all day, and includes a walking tour of our newly opened natural habitat areas as well as a self-guided tour of the cats in our main compound. The time you spend in the main compound can vary from 10 minutes to over an hour, depending upon how much time you spend in front of one cage or another. The walking tour of the habitat areas is about a 30 minute guided tour and they are scheduled every hour on the hour from 11:00 a.m. - 3 p.m. The self-guided portion is all walking, but there are benches throughout to rest. We do have a wheel chair to borrow if needed. The guided tour is also walking, unless special assistance is needed and we can accommodate people with a riding tour on our cart (which carries five maximum). For large groups we will be happy to put one of our staff on your bus to give you a guided tour of the large habitat areas upon special request. Most of our staff are Biologists or Zoologists that come from all over the world to learn how to work with the Big Cats. Our tree house bungalow rents for $150/night for two, $15.00 extra for each additional person 5 or older. It sleeps two on a "clicker sofa" downstairs, and it has two twin beds tucked under the eaves in the loft. Generally, it is comfortable for 2 adults and 2 children. Although small, it also has full kitchen facilities, a wrap-around deck and is quiet and secluded. The cats are located only a few yards away in some of the larger enclosures. Children under 5 years old are not allowed in Tree House due to TCWR's safety policy. Our two Bed & Big Cat suites can accommodate up to four people, with a queen size bed and fold-down clicker couch. Price is$150.00/night for two, $15.00 extra for each additional person 3 or older. Babies are welcome at no additional charge. Both rooms have cats right outside the window, and are open year-round. The Safari Guest Lodge (adults only) is now taking reservations to complete your adventure at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge. Each Room is designed for 2 adults and rents for $150.00 per night. Overlooking the sprawling Eureka Springs Valley, with beautiful sunrises and magnificent sunsets and the caroling of the Big Cats. There are five unique cabins. Rent one or all five units if available. They are perfect to accommodate small groups if you choose to spend time with friends, family, small business retreats, workshops and wedding parties. Each room has an exceptional personality, along with snugly spa robes, luxurious bedding and linens, coffees and coffee pots, continental breakfast, color TV / DVD player, refrigerators and microwaves and clock radios. For rainy days or after hours, the rooms also have their own collection of favorite games and books. Cast iron fireplaces and air conditioning keeps you comfortable during the changing seasons too. Each room is also furnished with African Drums for those who care to start a drumming! Along with the spacious hot tub, the units share a 40' Octagonal Deck, complete with a charming covered Gazebo and Fire Pit. Tables and chairs surround the area for comfortable relaxing or light dining. These units are intended for adults only due to TCWR's safety policy. The price of your overnight visit includes unlimited access to our main compound during daylight hours for the length of your stay. We also have a small RV Park that can accommodate up to 7 recreational vehicles. Rates are $25.00/night plus regular admission to the Refuge on a daily basis. Or, a Family Membership may be purchased for $50.00, allowing unlimited visits to the Refuge throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon so you can book your Turpentine Creek Overnight Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge Bb Hotel Eureka Springs
- Turpentine Creek Bb Arkansas