I live in the area and have for some time now, but this was the first time I had the unique pleasure of staying at the Palace hotel. A member of the extraordinary staff showed us to our room and gave a brief tour, the room included a large jacuzzi tub, robs, slippers, a huge bed ( which felt like sleeping on a cloud ) and a complimentary mini-bar with champagne, cheese, crackers, and a variety of soft drinks. The room had freshly cut flowers and exuded comfort and class! The next morning we were delighted with the complimentary breakfast of fresh fruit, a delicious pastry, juice and coffee that was delivered by the manager himself to our room. I have stayed in lots of hotels all over, but never one as incredible as the palace! I highly recommend experiencing it for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs