“A must stay!”

Ranked #2 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“A must stay!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I can not say enough good things about this place. We were a little worried about the weather as it had snowed but I emailed John, the owner, to ask about the conditions and he was very prompt to email me back and very nice. We stayed in the Toby cottage and LOVED IT! I chose it because it had a softer bed. The room was a little small but I found it very cozy for a nice romantic get away. The jetted tub was so wonderfully comfortable and relaxing and the bed was perfect. The breakfast was amazing and John was awesome. The eggs were the best I have ever had and I'm not an egg person, the fresh baked items were amazing, loved the fruit and juice! I don't like coffee but my husband said the coffee was also delicious! I would stay here again in a heart beat! My only complaint is that we couldn't stay longer! :)

• Stayed December 2013
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Hidden Springs. We enjoyed meeting you, your husband, and your friends, and we are so pleased to know that you had a great stay with us. We are also very glad that you found the Tobe Smith Cottage to be comfortable and pleasing. More than anything else... we are happy to know that you will return to visit us again. We look forward to that already. Until then... have a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have now stayed at this lovely B and B 3 times and have thoroughly enjoyed every stay. We will be back. Eureka Springs is such a lovely town and we look forward to enjoying it and Hidden Springs B and B in all seasons.

Room Tip: We love love love Dove Cottage. We have also stayed in Blue Willow and it is precious.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thanks for posting such a great review of our property. We appreciate it more than you know. Thanks also for your return visit to Hidden Springs and to Eureka Springs. It was a joy to spend time with you and Daron, and we looking forward to seeing you soon! Until then...best wishes!
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have to say that the hospitality was outstanding! We were running a bit late when we left our home town, we got to the B&B and I had forgotten what time I had told John I wanted our wedding to start, we asked for a 30 minute delay and he didn't hesitant to oblige! Before we started getting ready for our wedding we needed to figure out a place for our kids to stay for the night, John recommended a motel, which the kids loved! He even called them to make sure they had availability...can't get much nicer than that!! The wedding was just as he said "short and sweet". He did what he was there to do and got out of our way! Champaign and sparkling cider was served along with a delicious cake, so moist!! Breakfast was great, not too heavy... Fresh bread was to die for! We had a view that was so beautiful and even seen two deer, OH so nice!
All in all we absolutely loved our stay! Thank you John, you're amazing!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We are so pleased to read that you had a wonderful wedding and great stay at Hidden Springs. We are also thrilled to know that you plan to visit again. We hope that your return again and often. Thanks for posting your review and for sharing your opinions with others. It was our pleasure to serve you! Until we see you again... Safe Travels!
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We want to share our amazing experience with John at Hidden Springs. He is absolutely the best at everything associated with a bed and breakfast. We held our Halloween wedding ceremony at Hidden Springs and would highly recommend both John and Hidden Springs for any wedding. He allowed us to bring in 60 guests and decorate the entire place inside and out. John is knowledgeable regarding additional businesses in Eureka Springs and truly welcomes you into his Bed and Breakfast. We feel we have made a friend and plan on enjoying many more nights at Hidden Springs.

Room Tip: Hidden Springs has a breath taking view off the back deck and every room is absolutely amazing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks for your review of Hidden Springs. Thanks, also, for having your wedding at our B & B. The wedding and the reception were great fun and were enjoyed by all. The Halloween theme was especially fun! We wish you and Kevin the very best in your new lives together. We hope that you will visit us again and often. Thanks again!
Kansas City
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We just spent 4 nights at Hidden Springs B&B in Dove Cottage and it's our new favorite place to stay in Eureka Springs! Beautiful decor, gas burning fireplace, A/C, corner jacuzzi, separate shower, mini fridge, delicious breakfasts, comfortable bed, private deck, Wi-Fi, ample closet and storage space, and very clean! Breakfast brought to your room at the time of your choosing. John, the owner, is absolutely great! He goes the extra mile to make sure his guests are comfortable and well taken care of! He took me on a tour of the main house and the Tobe Smith Cottage and all the suites/cottages are absolutely beautiful. We originally planned to stay in the main house, but since a wedding party booked most of the rooms, John thought we might be happier in Dove Cottage, which was more private and secluded. We couldn't have been more satisfied! Thanks, John, for taking such good care of us!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your recent stay at Hidden Springs. We are pleased that you have shared your opinions with other travelers who might be considering staying at our B & B. Thanks for being our guest! It was a joy to meet you both and we hope that you will visit us again! Best wishes!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My first visit here was 3 days of pure indulgence. John took care of everything, before we even knew we needed to know. I have a food allergy and was amazed to be served the most delicious gluten free muffins from a local bakery. There is attention to every detail. My second trip was for business. I couldn't imagine coming to Eureka Springs and not returning to Hidden Springs. Again, John made sure all was well. WiFi was great. Enough space to work comfortably, and quiet. Whatever your reason for coming to Eureka Springs, or NWA this should be your home base!

Room Tip: No problem...there is not a bad room! John will be happy to describe them for you.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thanks for your recent visit to Hidden Springs! We appreciate you very must! Additionally, we are always so pleased to have return guests, and we certainly hope that you will come see us often. We strive to be a "home away from home" for our guests. Thanks also for your kind words about Hidden Springs. We are so pleased that you had a great stay. It was a pleasure to serve you! Come see us soon! Again, thanks!
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed October 2, 2013

When my fiance and I went to Eureka to look at properties to have our ceremony, we stopped at Hidden Springs. The Rock Garden is absolutely beautiful, but the best thing about Hidden Springs is John, owner and manager. He is very accomodating and basically became our wedding planner unofficially. He helped find our baker, photographer and he eventually became our minister. The bakery we used ended up closing and he quickly found another bakery, taking the stress off of me. I had nothing to worry about other than getting ready and showing up. We ended up booking 4 of the rooms and every family member was very impressed with his hospitality. On the day of our wedding, it looked like rain so John developed a back up plan without even worrying me with the details. The rooms are pretty and very clean, the property is beautiful and the breakfast is very simple and tasty. They put a seasoning on their eggs that is absolutely amazing so be sure to try them. They deliver the breakfast to your room at the time you desire rather than making you join a lot of strangers in a dining room. I would definitely decide to have my wedding here again. And I plan to stay here whenever my husband and I visit Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: The Dove cottage is roomy, has a deck, is close to the back parking lot, has a very comfortable bed...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thanks for posting a review of Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast. I am so glad that you had a great stay with us, and that you had a wonderful wedding. We have many weddings at our property every year, but we try to make each one special for the bride, groom, friends, and family. It is rewarding to know that our efforts pay off, and that our wedding parties are pleased with our service. I am glad to know that you plan to visit Eureka Springs again, and am thrilled to hear that you will stay at Hidden Springs at that return. Until then...best wishes to you both!