“Absolutely the Best!”

Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 9, 2013

It's hard to say any more about this place than has already been said. It was a peaceful place that was very nicely decorated and clean. John was a fantastic host. We arrived about 5:30 pm and asked about where we could get a medicine prescription filled. John called around to find us a place that was still open. He even offered take it himself. We respectfully declined but that was way above expectations. John also gave us some recommendations on places to eat and places to visit. The places he recommended were fantastic. We will absolutely stay here again. Thanks, John!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words about Hidden Springs. It was a pleasure to be your host during your brief visit to Eureka Springs. While I wish that you could have stayed longer, I am so happy that you plan to stay with us again on a return visit to Eureka Springs. It was a joy to meet you both, and I wish you the very best! I look forward to your return trip. Again, thanks so very much!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We booked the hidden springs resort for my stepsons wedding and had a great time there! The b&b rooms are beautiful, and not overly decorated like many are. each morning we had breakfast delivered to our room.( scrambled eggs, cherry or apricot warm breads, coffee, juice,and fruit). Delicious! The wedding was held in the rock garden, with John, the owner officiating. He gave a wonderful ceremony,and had cake and champagne afterwards. Johns hospitality was exceptional. I wish them the best on their new business!!!!

Room Tip: Our room was the newest one renovated and had a bedroom with fireplace, claw tub with shower, and se...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thanks for your review of Hidden Springs. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, that you liked the Hillside Suite, and that you have shared your experience with others. It was a joy to meet you and your wonderful family. We are also very pleased that the wedding turned out so beautifully, and we wish the bride and groom our very best. Please visit us again! And again...thanks!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This B & B is located on a quiet street. The cabin (I stayed in the Tobe Smith cabin) has a large, wonderful porch that overlooks a wooded area. Breakfast was served on the porch each morning that is was not raining, and it was very quiet and relaxing. The room was easy to access and had everything needed. The breakfast each morning was good. The highlight of the stay was visiting with the owner, John Speed. John was very nice and extremely helpful. He provided directions, recommendations and flexibility with a smile. I would return for his outstanding hospitality. The mattress was a little soft for my taste, but you can't please every taste.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Tobe Smith cabin. It is right off the street and very easy to access.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

We are very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast. We are also pleased that you liked our Tobe Smith Cottage, which was the original carriage house for the Tobe Smith House (our main building). Thanks for noting our "outstanding service." We work diligently to make our guests comfortable and "at home." This is very important to us, and is pleasing to our guests. We are glad that you found this to be the case, too.

Please visit us again! We look forward to your return.

Until then... Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The reviews below say it all. I visited many web sites looking for a place that had great reviews. This placed jumped out at me. The reviewers were 100% accurate this place is amazing. I would love to revisit time and time again. The rooms are immaculate and with service to match. As stated many times below John Speed and his brother Brad do a great job making sure all of your request are met. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic and quaint B&B!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We are so pleased that you had a great stay in the Spring Gate Suite at Hidden Springs during your recent visit to Eureka Springs. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope that you had a safe trip to South Mississippi. Please stay with us anytime you are in Northwest Arkansas. Again, thanks!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Hidden Springs recently and it was the best part of my year by far! John was so nice and very very helpful.The room was beautiful and in pristine condition making it very easy to relax which is just what we needed. It was so quiet and relaxing the whole time. We even sat on our deck and watched the deer and fox play in the yard it was a truly wonderful stay. Thank you so much John we will definitely be back to see you thank you for the hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2013
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We are so glad that you felt at home while at Hidden Springs. This is exactly what we want! We thank you for your review, and hope that you will stay with us anytime you are in Northwest Arkansas. We certainly want to be "you home away from home." Until we see you again...best wishes. The innkeepers at Hidden Springs!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I returned to Hidden Springs again on a trip to Eureka Springs area for business. Like last time, I had a fabulous stay! The breakfast was really good and the room was very clean. By far my favorite place to stay in the area!

• Stayed: July 2013

Thanks for your review of Hidden Springs. Thanks also for your return visit. We are so happy that you enjoyed staying at our bed and breakfast. Please know that we appreciate your business, and that we will always strive to give you the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you soon. Until then...safe travels! The innkeepers at Hidden Springs!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I visited for a Thursday night and stayed in the Tobe Smith Cottage, so that's what I'll review. The queen-sized bed was exceptionally soft and comfy, the cottage was small but intimate, and the deck was pretty comfy. For a single person, or couples who like to be close, I'd highly recommend this room. The worst thing I could say was that the toilet room felt a little cramped.

Breakfast consisted of some (good) scrambled eggs, coffee and juice, and excellent pastries.

As we were checking out, we asked for a tour of the other rooms. I will say that the Dove Cottage is more like a small house than a Bedroom, and looked to be worth the money for those on an extended stay. The other suites we saw were secluded and intimate, despite being part of the house (although the inn keeper humbly felt the Spring Gate Suite wasn't all that secluded, I'd say it was no worse than a normal B&B room).

Walking to Eureka Springs from the house wasn't bad at all, and the B&B is pretty close to the historical district and main street, with deer and other sites along the road (although I wouldn't recommend getting too far off the path during chigger season).

Overall we were pleased with our stay, and would recommend this B&B to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
jgs208, Owner at Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

We greatly appreciate your review of our property and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a joy to meet you both and we hope that you will visit us again and often. Thanks again for staying at Hidden Springs!