“What a wonderful week!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Eureka Sunset Cabins
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We stayed in Just A Bear Getaway and it was wonderful! We loved everything from the decor to the big, comfy bed to the tub to the treetop view. I was surprised at how many accommodations there are in Eureka Springs (this was our first trip to the area), but I did not regret our choice after driving around looking at all the other places. Just like Becky says on the website, it feels cozy and private but is very close to town. Everything was perfect and my new husband (who is more picky than me) was even more impressed than me! I've stayed at several cabins across the US but this has been the nicest- and a great value.

As far as choosing between the cabins at Eureka Sunset, all I can say is that we could kind of see the Reel Em Inn (the cabin closest to ours) when on our balcony, but it is so well screened that I didn't even know other people were around. I think ours was the best, or at least one of the best situated, secluded cabins on the property.

Becky performed our intimate wedding. We used the vows she wrote and they were very lovely. It's a beautiful ceremony, in a pretty setting, if you want something short and sweet. Also, there are lots of other nice spots around town. I'm sure Becky would be more than helpful in giving you resources in planning a small (or large) wedding elsewhere. But we were very happy with our wedding experience at Eureka Sunset. I should mention that we paid the $35 to have someone take snapshots. The person took several shots using our camera during and after the ceremony, so now we have some snap shots that we wouldn't otherwise have.

Room Tip: One or two cabins may be slightly more secluded than the others, but you really can't go wrong w...

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We had a super time at Eureka sunset and loved the cabins. Beautiful cabins and look forward to staying again. I would recommend to anyone traveling to Eureka Springs. Weather was great and had the car show. Becky's husband has a nice GTO. Read the book, all the resturaunts recommended were great.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We just returned from a 3 night stay at Eureka Sunset Cabins for our anniversary. We really enjoyed the cabin. As others have said, it is very clean! That is one of the most important things to me. The location was great as it was close to town, restaurants and convenient to Beaver Lake, Lake Leatherwood etc.

We are pretty picky with the comfort of beds and this was one was just great! The cabin (Moose Recluse) was decorated really cute! I have no complaints but would like to mention that there is a bit of road noise noticed when sitting on the deck. This may have only been for this cabin as the others are farther from the main road. It was still private and you cannot see the road for all the trees but you can hear loud motorcycles and sirens. The cabins are built well so I could not hear the noise with the door closed. The wifi service was great, nice TV and DVD player.

Take your own shampoo, they do supply small bars of soap, but I like to take my own anyway, also if you want bath salts for the jacuzzi take those too. The only suggestion my husband has is the need for more spoons and larger spoons in the kitchen. He said his mini-wheat cereal was bigger than the spoon! : ) We really enjoyed our stay. This is the 3rd trip for us to Eureka Springs and when we go again, we will book at Eureka Sunset next time!

1  Thank sunniedaze
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We arrived at 11am just hoping to park our car and take the trolley downtown(it stops right outside the cabins). When were welcome by Becky who informed us that our room was already ready if we would like to go ahead and check in. She had tons of suggestions for where to eat and what to do. And even better than that if you didnt pay attention to her in is all inside the room in a neat little folder. A list of all her favorite restaurants complete with menus and who delivers. There is no room service but a full kitchen and gas grill out on your private deck if you stay in the cabins. we stayed in cabin 4 the just a bear getaway.
All the website pictures are fairly accurate of the quality of rooms. The only exception is the jacuzzi, it is way bigger than the pictures lead you believe. More than enough room for a romantic bubble bath for 2. The kitchen comes equipped with dishes, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, coffee beans and grinder.
The double shower was very nice. Only bad thing I have to say is the room didn't have any shampoo or body wash. And of course we forgot ours.
The view from our room wasn't anything great but relaxing. If they would clear cut some of the taller trees so you could see out it would be beautiful.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Stayed at Eureka Sunset on advice of friends and we were not disappointed. The cabin was very clean and well appointed (there's even some insect repellant on the veranda so you can enjoy the scenery unmolested). The grounds are well kept and accessability is excellent. It was our best "cabin" experience to date. We will return!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I guess we maybe stayed on a bad week-end because we did not have a quiet relaxing week-end. There was a lot of dooe slamming, walking all hours of the night. Our room was located in a bad spot trying to sleep was next to impossible so much light walk lights,porch lights, beam lights etc. Our back door squeaked terrible. It was nothing like we thought. I wish it would have been better. We were VERY disappointed!!! Our anniversary, we feel it was very disappointing. We would not go back!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I don't even know where to start! Eureka Sunset was PERFECT! It was spotlessly clean and everything we had hoped for. Our wedding ceremony was PERFECT, very sweet, yet intimate and personalized. The double jacuzzi, the double shower, the bed was SOO comfortable! Every employee we came in contact with was SUPER polite and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend a stay at Eureka Sunset. We already have friends who have reserved a cabin for next month!

Room Tip: Just Moosin Around
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple