Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
QualityInn
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$67
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$160
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewssarah bernhardtoscar wildelord tennyson suiteeach morningfront porchmain streetmini suitemy husband and igourmet breakfastanniversary cardtrolley stationhomemade cookiesdelivered breakfastin townget awaywithin walking distancewonderful hosts
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed at the Cliff Cottage for Blue's weekend in Eureka. It was very clean, well kept, and beautiful. We couldn't have found a place with as much privacy, as close to downtown shopping and entertainment. The breakfast was delicious! You will also not ever meet a nicer couple than the Inn keepers. They are full of information and the best hospitality you could ask for! We will definitely go back and are reccommending it to everyone we know!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra C S, Owner at Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

What a treat it was having Marty and Heather stay with us. My new hubby (apprentice elf, he calls himself) keeps saying over and over, "How on earth do you always get such nice people to stay here? I wish we lived near all of them so we could have them as our year-round friends!"
It's true, too -- each and every guest we've had has been super wonderful and I am very grateful to have a "job" where I am surrounded by kindness and joy! I wouldn't trade this life for any other!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

You are a a stairway away from main street and the main trolly station. Park your car and forget it as everything will be in walking/trolly distance. Sandra and Carl are the best in innkeepers and the breakfasts are to die for. Romance and relaxation awaits you. My wife and I have made 8 trips to Eureka Springs over the last 25 years and have stayed at the Cliff Cottage the last 4 trips. Best time to travel is spring and especially early October when the fall colors are at their peak.

Room Tip: Try the Sara Bernhardt Suite
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra C S, Owner at Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We're so glad you were tickled with Oscar Wilde's Cottage and he sends his best regards from Paris!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed twice. First time at the Emily Dickinson Suite. It was great! The only thing that wasn't so great was, at the time of reservation i was asked about food allergies. The breakfast was a red, white and blue something american breakfast loaded with walnuts, which was the allergy i stated. I wanted a b & b so i wouldn't have to trek out for food in the am, but oh well. I did, after all stay a second time.
Second stay at the Thoreau room. This stay was a stark contrast to the first. The climate control is outside in the hall, or atleast i found that out after i had checked out. So my girlfriend and i froze the whole stay. Also, i booked the room because it had a fireplace, or so it advertised. Its basically a stage prop with a can of some type of flammable jelly that you light. So the room doesn't come with a fireplace, just a glorified candle. I was embarrased my girlfriend had to see that after raving about the fireplace that awaited us. The room is crowded, with WAY too much furniture. Its decorated similarly to a 1985 good housekeeping magazine. Reminded me of grandma's house. The tv is probably 20" that has a VHS player with VHS tapes downstairs (yep, thats right..VHS). There was a radio at bedside that had a sticky note stating not to use the alarm because it didn't work. How much does it cost for a cheap radio at wal-mart to replace the old one, especially in a room close to $200 a night? and the note was old, it had been there awhile. I wasn't asked about food allergies on the second stay but the food didnt' have walnuts this time. It was a mexican omelet i think.
I should've either stayed at the Basin Park or New Orleans where i've never had a bad stay, for the same amount of money basically.
Staying here is a gamble, do your research.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank thatguywiththereview
Sandra C S, Owner at Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

We were very surprised that it took this gentleman 7 months to write a review complaining about our inn as it didn't give us a chance to try to make anything up to him for his dissatisfaction. First, our location is the best as we are the only B&B inn in the heart of the Historic Downtown and all our guests, bar none, rave about only having to walk 17 steps to Main Street shops, restaurants, clubs and galleries with no need to drive around for hours hunting for parking. So for him to give us a very low rating on "location" is hard to understand. We also don't understand the low rating on "sleep quality" as we have all our custom mattresses hand-made by a third generation of local family mattress-makers and no other guest has ever found the mattresses uncomfortable. Regarding food allergies, we send a very comprehensive confirmation to every guest which states very clearly that if guests have food allergies, they need to alert us ahead of time. For this guest to think we would be able to remember a year back to when he previously stated he had food allergies seems unreasonable, especially when we have never used walnuts in any of our recipes! If he had read our confirmation, he would have known to alert us to his allergies. Regarding the climate control, the thermostat is right in the center of the hallway which he had to pass each time he went in and out of his suite. When we purpose-built this house as a B&B inn, we had two separate heating/air systems installed so guests upstairs could regulate temperature to their own comfort. If he didn't read the confirmation that explains about the thermostat, we are indeed, sorry. Apparently he forgot the conversation we had when he was booking this suite because we always explain, without fail, that the fireplaces are faux fireplaces that operate on cans of liquid gel -- each can burns 3 hours -- as regrettably, the City Building Inspector would not allow us to put log-burning fireplaces in the upstairs of a public-occupied lodging. Most of our guests don't have time to sit in the room watching TV but in January, we replaced TVs with flat-screen 32" models with DVD/VCR players. We have over 100 VHS movies many of which are classics that we share with our guests who enjoy them on rainy nights. We've replaced the bedside sound machine at the start of this season with a new model. We're happy to hear, 8 months later, that the guest has decided to return to one of the hotels for his future visits.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Emily Dickenson suite Memorial Day weekend, 2013, and were thoroughly pleased with the spacious rooms, Innkeeper, Sandra and her husband and all the relaxing comforts they provided. Breakfast was an awesome experience. Everything we did while in Eureka Springs came as a recommendation from Sandra from a luxurious spa to tram tour to trout fishing guide to various eateries. A lovely area with the most friendly people. When you leave you feel like you are leaving new friends, especially Sandra and her husband. We will definitely return to Cliff Cottage Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra C S, Owner at Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hi Richard and Judy: Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review of our inn. Carl and I are both thrilled!!!! Please accept this as membership in our Frequent Guest Club which entitles you to a $50 credit off your next stay. If you book again, please do remind me as I am a space cadet and forget everything except my recipes!
Big hugs,
Sandra
PS See you in Destin! We are booking at the State Park this week probably for December sometime

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Very beautful! Well kept cottages! All working appliances! Nice jaccuzi tub. Very thoughtful and polite hostesses! The breakfast was AMAZING! Derections were easy to use. Check in went smoothely. I would defenitely recomend this B&B! :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi! I just wanted to thank you so very much for taking the time to send in a review...and such kind things you said as well!!! I' soooooo glad your anniversary was special and we loved having you stay with us!
Please accept this as membership in our Frequent Guests Club --- as members, you now have a $50 credit towards a future stay at the inn! Be sure to remind me of the credit when you book again as I'm a space cadet and can't remember diddily!
Big hugs,