“Gift to my parents for their 44th anniversary”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages
Ranked #7 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My parents said this was the best anniversary celebration they have EVER had! I have never been so welcomed by someone by just booking a stay! The management personally called me and booked this room for me and made sure everything was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!! :))

Room Tip: CLEAN, Comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 26, 2011

This was a most excellent B & B! I called last minute hoping for a romantic and well-placed B & B that would allow a one night stay and I found ALL of that here! The innkeepers were fabulous! Welcoming and courteous, sweet and intelligent- absolutely fantastic people! Highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We stayed at Cliff Cottage for our 15th wedding anniversary and it was a perfect romantic getaway. Sandra and Carl provided a friendly, relaxed, and private atmosphere at their wonderful property right in the heart of downtown. This is the only B&B I've ever found that brings the second "B" to your room at no extra charge or on special request and breakfast was magnificent each day. The room decor was eclectic and fun in Colette's suite with tons of information about the inspiration for the room and the history of the property. Sandra also provided us with all sorts of goodies like pop, champagne, cookies, and other snacks for our stay.

Their location directly across from the trolley station allows you to catch the trolley for every route through Eureka Springs. It's also right at the beginning of the shops on Spring street and provides an excellent starting point for your shopping trek. You don't even need to take your car (or pay an arm and a leg for parking) to get out and see downtown.

If you stay, be sure to see Smokey the Chihuaua, look for the armadillo in Colette's suite, and DEFINITELY take Sandra's recommendations on dining out. We had a fantastic time thanks to her information!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2011

The absolutely best part of our recent trip to Eureka Springs was our stay at The Cliff Cottages in Collette’s Mini-suite! The proprietress provided detailed advance information so that we had no difficulty arriving at our destination! (Which is a challenge in this hilly and venerable Victorian village!) The attention she and her “elf” gave to our accommodations made us feel quite comfortably “at home” - with a luxurious French twist! Little touches like, being welcomed by the sound of twittering birds, wine in the ‘fridge, romantic double Jacuzzi in the corner, books by and about Collette, wide selection of videos to choose from (and the one we selected “just happened” to go with the room perfectly)! Conversations with our host and hostess upon our arrival and departure were enthralling‼! Plus they are both as warmly interested in listening to their guests stories as they are in sharing their own! And then there were the breakfasts‼‼ Oh, my‼! Words cannot do justice! We had ours, served by the elf, outside on our own private tiny deck, sheltered from the sun and fanned by a cooling draft under the cliff wall backing The Place Next Door! I do recommend purchasing A Cook’s Book of Epicuria as a memento of your stay! Sandra’s adventures will amaze you, and her recipes are delightful!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We stayed in Colette's Mini-Suite for 2 days for our Honeymoon and we couldn't have loved it more! VERY relaxing and loved how convenient it was to everything! The breakfasts were delicious! The Suite had many special little touches that really made our stay enjoyable like "a midnight snack," a candy bowl and bath salts. Plus, we really appreciated the small conveniences of the mini fridge and movies/VCR. We had so much fun and can't wait to visit again!!

Reviewed June 27, 2011

After much discussion of where my husband and I would elope to, we finally decided on Eureka Springs but the date was undecided since this was a second marriage for both and there are 6 children between the both of us, pin pointing a date ahead of time was not going to work. I had looked online at the Crescent and Basin Hotes because those were the most advertised on the internet. I just so happened on information regarding Cliff Cottage Inn. When my husband and I decided to get married we only had a week to plan. I called Sandra on Monday and we were married on Saturday. I have to say Sandra helped make the most joyous stress free wedding. The suite we stayed in was romantic and quiet. Carl and Sandra were respectful of our privacy but also made sure all our needs were met. Having gourmet breakfasts delivered to our room spoiled us. My only complaint is that my husband and I could not stay longer. We plan to make this our anniversary trip each year.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

For a cottage built around 1921, the interior looked like it had been remodeled the day before we arrived. Very clean, very nice, not dated, yet the accomodations fit the cottage. The location was perfect, we could easily walk to all the shops, yet the cottage also allowed us privacy from the busy downtown area. The innkeeper provided us all the information we could want on the best restaurants, things to do and see. My wife and I had a wonderful anniversary and will hopefully be able to rent the cottage again on our next trip.