“Comfortable and lovely Memories Suite”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Benton Place Inn
Ranked #12 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Olathe, Kansas
“Comfortable and lovely Memories Suite”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wanted to write review of our stay at Benton Place Inn while sitting in front of the huge stone gas fireplace in the Memories Suite. We planned to stay for 2 nights, now remaining another because we don't want to go back to reality, and the weather has forced us back inside, ha! Rebecca is so hard-working to make our long weekend comfortable. I've never stayed in B&B where the towels were changed daily, bed made up, rooms cleaned. There is enough room in the suite that it feels like your own cottage. There is everything here to make your stay relaxing and mindful, a darling private covered deck in the back and a front porch to watch the people going downtown 1 block away. We could walk to "Local Flavor Cafe" for dinner and "Mud Street Cafe" for breakfast/lunch. Rebecca provided coffee, orange juice, and muffins from local bakery. We will be back, this Inn is better than other B&B's we have stayed. Eureka Springs has its own flavor and the people who live & work here are friendly, it's a nice place to think of nothing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank yogagrama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Benton Place was very quiet even though so close to downtown. It was wonderful to relax in the comfy huge bed on Sunday morning listening to the subtle sound of bamboo chimes and the birds. The room(s) were tastefully decorated--loved that the jacuzzi tub was separate from the shower/toilet area. Nice to have kitchen (coffee pot/toaster/tea kettle). Very spacious compared to some historic properties in Eureka. The owner, Rebecca, was extremely kind and accomodating.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank suzanne417
Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We love the Benton Place! We travel to Eureka Springs at least three times a year and the last time we went we decided to try a different place, other than Benton Place. It did NOT work out for us, even though we had already paid for the weekend, we left after one night. We called Rebecca at the Benton Place and stayed there the second night!

My husband and I will not stay anywhere else in Eureka Springs! It is so peaceful and beautiful. It is really a place to go and relax.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kim H
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was instantly pleased with the Benton Place Inn when I pulled into the driveway. Lots of room for parking, which is in very high demand in Eureka! The Inn is tucking into a natural indention in a 'mountain', creating a very tucked-away feeling. Beautiful landscaping and a natural stone fountain greet you. Our room was very cozy, yet spacious at the same time. A kitchen area with a little table to enjoy your romantic meals in, with amazing stained glass windows that were works of art. The bathroom was luxurious and had all the amenities, down to candles, big fluffy towels, and a CD player (don't forget your background music!). There was even complimentary natural lotion carried by an herbacy downtown. The bedroom boasted a very comfortable king-sized bed, gorgeous antiques, and a gas fireplace that was already lit. Out the back door was a private deck with seating area. It all felt so decadent and was the most romantic stay in a B&B I've ever experienced. Thank you, Rebecca, for making this the most memorable stay!

Room Tip: The Memories suite is incredible, but I'm sure all of the rooms are equally amazing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lilah S
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I wont bother you with the ugly details of how we ended up at Rebecca's doorstep, but in a nutshell, we have had more than our fair share of the crappier side of life! Unfortunately, I let it get to me emotionally and physically...I am only human of course. The toughest was going through hardship or even happy moments in life without acceptance or someone to share those moments with over a "Dr. Pepper" and a walk and watering of beautiful plants through the garden. I will treasure this beautiful, comforting and definite healing place and my new found friend in Rebecca for the rest of my life! Stop every few moments at least and REALLY "LOOK" and "LISTEN"...you're missing out otherwise. You dont have a choice at Benton Place...and that's the BEST feeling in the world! I trully will never stay anywhere else when Im in Eureka Springs...The Benton Place Inn, Rebecca, and, well check out the pics but I would say friends and family alike ARE Eureka Springs! Love, light, blessings and BREATHE!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joshua S
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I absolutely loved it and plan to come back. I recommend it whole-hearted! The room was beautiful, peaceful, and extremely comfortable. You have wonderful decorating skill and know just how to make a room comfortable and romantic. I look forward to another visit. Thanks Rebecca.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank LauraAnnStout
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was truly pleased and impressed with my room and it's comfort. Beautiful decor, elegant jacuzzi. 10 out of 10. The location is perfect with just a short walk to main street and all the shops and clubs. Rebecca is a wonderful hostess

• Stayed August 2012