11 Singleton House
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
Econo Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
QualityInn
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
BestWestern.com
$155
$150
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Official Site
Eureka Matterhorn Towers(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$66
The Country Inn of Eureka Springs(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
All reviewsgardener's cottagemy husband and iyear anniversaryjacuzzi roomfresh fruitdowntown areabarbeurekahistoryspring
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I have been visiting Eureka Springs for 20 years and we always stay at the Singleton House if it is available. The location is ideal because we can walk to downtown on the old school trails just a block or so from the house. The innkeeper is friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Eureka Springs. She always has excellent recommendations for restaurants and attractions. Check-in, check-out, and breakfast are relaxed and easily negotiated. Last weekend we had a two-night stay in the downstairs suite that has a separate entrance and kitchenette. We were very comfortable and had a wonderful time. This time as always, we left looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Grandpa's Room downstairs has a separate entrance and a kitchenette - very handy. The jacuzzi room upstairs is sunny and has a beautiful little balcony!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mellenlee
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at 11 Singleton House this summer. The garden is beautiful and we enjoyed sitting on the over looking deck watching for hummingbirds and butterflies. I have only stayed in a bed and breakfast one other time, so I was surprised to find the room did not have a private bathroom. The first night the bathroom was shared by those in the rooms upstairs, but the second night my daughter and I were locked out of the upstairs bathroom by the visitors in the other room. The innkeeper told us to go in and unlock it which I thought was very inappropriate. Visiting in July, I was also surprised to learn that the home did not have air conditioning. There was a small unit in our room which was not cooling on the last night, but the rest of the house was quite warm. All of that would have been bearable had the innkeeper been less abrasive. She advised my daughter to change her shoes and talked about her to another patron as we were walking away. She was generally bossy, and did not take care of details. When paying over $100 per night, I expect better or accomodations, or at least a pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank angelakeneda
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed at the main inn and at the cottage and loved them both.

The cottage was a private and tranquil little spot nestled in the woods, but close to town. It had everything we needed for a couples getaway.

On my other visit some friends and I came to Eureka for a music festival. The inn is in the perfect spot to enjoy downtown. It is on a quite little residential side street above town with charming flower gardens in the rear of the inn, but the secret is that behind the inn there are woodland trails with granite stairs that lead you right into downtown. This was a blessing as Eureka grows up around the downtown which is in a valley and the streets are very winding. It is like having your own shady way through the back door of Eureka.

At the main inn we had this amazing upstairs room that was large and bright with a private bath and deck overlooking the gardens and woods behind the inn. Our friends had a first floor room that was like a little cottage attached to the front of the inn. It had a separate entrance and private bath and they loved it.

Life in the inn was great with a large homemade breakfast with fresh fruit, hot coffee and plenty of charming conversation. Served on a deck overlooking the gardens, it was a long and leisurely breakfast perfectly relaxing and just what we needed.

The owners is a character and she and the staff took good care of us. They had great ideas to enjoy the area from antiquing, to a beautiful old rock quarry that we spent a day swimming and picnicking, to great places to go for dinner, etc...

They had a very easy and homey still of hosting that made you feel the place was your own. We were welcome to the kitchen and they had no problem with our requests, even provided some vegan options for one of our group.

Everyone in my group will be back again this year to the Singleton House for another relaxing and revitalizing vacation and to enjoy the Blue Grass Festival.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Moss M
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My daughter and I have shared mother-daughter weekends in Eureka Springs for many years. For the last four years we have stayed at the Singleton House. The innkeeper is terrific. Barb is a wealth of information and very helpful ensuring an enjoyable time in Eureka. The house is like staying at grandma's house; waking up in the morning and smelling breakfast cooking downstairs. The breakfast, by the way, is incredible!! The best French toast I have ever eaten! Barb has umbrellas handy in the rain and flashlights for nighttime exploring; she thinks of everything! If you love an old Victorian farmhouse ad wonderful hospitality stay at the Singleton House!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful and unique!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charette K
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was looking at cottages and real estate around Branson and Eureka Springs for retirement. I asked my daughter to come along to help with her opinions. We stayed at the Singleton House and were treated with kind hospitality by Barbara. The garden added to the charm. Whatever place I find to move to I hope we can get back to enjoy this B and B again and just have another good stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family