“Scrumptious food, Sumptuous atmosphere”
Review of Aquarius Taqueria

Aquarius Taqueria
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: From the owners of Local Flavor and inspired by the street food of Mexico! Featuring handmade tortillas, Margaritas with 100% Blue Agave, and much more!
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

I'm a regular at this super good Mexican restaurant! Britt and Connie have done it again! They started with the super busy always good restaurant, Local Flavor, and now they are bringing gourmet flavor to their newest restaurant, Aquarius. Britt's family has lived in Eureka Springs for generations, and Connie, originally from California, was missing the Mexican food vendors of her childhood, and used her happy food memories as inspiration in creating their super duper menue. I usually get an assortment of different tacos, and I always get a plantain (a type of fried banana) taco, which I enjoy as a dessert! The atmosphere is a retro beatles theme, with unique interest in every corner.
During the summer, twice a month, they host Melon light Dance Studio with a night of salsa dance lessons and Salsa dance party! Aquarius is one of my favorite restaurants in Eureka Springs!

2  Thank Wendi L

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Delicious drinks on a fun patio.
Their guacamole is delicious with their housemade chips -- friendly service too.

1  Thank shosty500
Reviewed April 22, 2016

This is our "go to" place in Eureka Springs. We had the sampler appetizer which had several different kinds of salsa and guacamole. I can not remember all of the different kinds of salsa, but there was tomatillo, hot salsa, sour cream, amazing guacamole, pineapple salsa, smoky tomatillo, mild salsa....all with homemade chips. Seriously delicious.
The Asada tacos are simply amazing. The beef is cooked with just the right amount of seasoning, topped with chopped onions and cilantro a couple of radish slices, and placed on two scrumptious corn tortillas and served with a lime. The tacos are $3.50 each but two can fill me up and I am a big eater. The teenagers (read bottomless pits) could only eat 3 tacos! The family had the fish tacos and chicken tacos too and gave rave reviews. Seriously can't go wrong here.
They hibiscus tea is wonderful too!

1  Thank KristinalynRN
LFC1998, Owner at Aquarius Taqueria, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review and support of our new venture! We are in our 2nd year and I think we're getting better every day! Please say hello next time you're in!
Cheers! Connie

Reviewed April 15, 2016

Took son and family from San Diego there. We all enjoyed everything. even children aged 4 and 6. Son said it was very much like what they have in San Diego.

2  Thank Chris24242014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! San Diego is well know for their authentic Mexican food so that's a real compliment! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice in our visit. I had the Asada Tacos and the Carnitas taco. My wife had the fish taco and a shrimp dish. We loved our food. We had the combo app that included homemade tortillas chips, salsa, and guacamole. The guacamole is excellent and I don't even like guacamole. This is not Tex-Mex. Don't expect any queso dip. All in all our experience was wonderful

2  Thank Michael M