“Very nice cabins”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Traci B
“Very nice cabins”
Reviewed May 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

They cabins are out in the woods. But you are 5 minutes from anywhere in eureka springs you want to go. The owners and very sweet and caring people. The cabin are very nice log cabins with a back porch that looks out to a amazing view.

Management Response
May 22, 2016
Thank you Traci for the great review. We are looking forward to your return. Hope you are both feeling better very soon.

Shawnda
Nancy S
Houston, Texas
“BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin was as cute as could be . . just like the pictures. It was quiet and beautiful!
Well maintained, clean and the owners were so nice! They will help you with the area and have a note book to guide you to the best restaurants and places to see. Complete with internet, the Dish Network and Netflex (misspelled?). Comfortable king size bed and a deck on the back of the cabin that has a wonderful view of the mountain. It is everything you would want and more!! Make a reservation and refresh yourself! Eureka Springs is just down the mountain and so interesting!!!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jennw113
Branson, Missouri
“The perfect peaceful time of rest and relaxation!”
Reviewed September 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a quiet place that I could relax. Wild Plum Cabins exceeded my expectations! I was able to conveniently pay for my stay online in advance, and I was given excellent directions to find my cabin. When I arrived my cabin was ready for me with my keys waiting inside. The cabin was spotless and even bigger than it looked online! I stayed in one of the small cabins and it was fully equipped with anything I might need, including a citronella candle on the back porch. The king sized bed was very comfortable and the jacuzzi tub was AMAZING!!! I enjoyed my time at the pool, having it all to myself each day. I spent hours reading on the covered porch, enjoying the nice breeze and seeing the occasional deer come up. Even though the property is secluded and private, it is very close to the main shopping and activities in Eureka Springs. It was the perfect peaceful time of rest and relaxation! I am looking forward to returning soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Cozy Cabin
Liked least: Nothing - Everything was great!
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing