“Wonderful Stay in Cottage #1!”

Cottage Inn Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 136 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variety of flavors from the Mediterranean, Spanish, French, Greek influences. All made on premises, fresh bread, soups, and desserts
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I was here for Halloween weekend 2010 and stayed in Cabin #1. My cabin was a rustic room with a simple queen bed and a separate bathroom area w/ stand up shower. Cookies were laid out, coffee & tea were in the room, and it was decorated very nicely with warm throws and a comfoy rocking chair! Overall, the room was really a good value in comparison to the rest of the area, and the owner knew me every time I came to the front desk area. I paid under $70/night and was COMPLETELY satisfied!

A few drawbacks, it's right off Highway 62 so you do get a bit of road noise during the day. The restaurant is the "big deal", so don't feel bad if you're a bit overlooked (check the website even, it's ALL about the restaurant). My cabin only had one window, so natural lighting was lacking.

Again, my overall experience was very good and I'll definately look into staying here on my next trip to Eureka Springs!

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We had delicious food, beautifully presented. If you are looking for a meal that is high above the ordinary fare of a small tourist town, the Cottage Inn Restaurant is a wonderful choice. We each had a flight of wine with our meal and enjoyed sampling the differences among the reds and the whites. The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable. For diners who wish for food that is more sophisticated than ordinary American dishes, this is a special place. I had my photo taken with the owner/cook and the server.

1  Thank jmlund
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Everyone tells us that the locals dine here, but I find that hard to believe. The meals were pricey and not what I would think that the average resident of Eureka Springs would pay for a meal. Also, when we went there on a Friday evening, we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time. The food was good though and the service was excellent. It's a little fancier than most people are looking for while on vacation...or at least, fancier & pricier than I would like on vacation.

2  Thank texascouple25
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Wine tasting dinners are always a treat, and one of the best in America is at the Cottage Inn on select Sundays. Chef Linda Hager also holds a food and wine weekends with cooking classes and wine seminars.

The Filet Dijonnaise is a favorite, but the specials often tempt me!

Reviewed August 10, 2009

We ate here on a very busy Friday night that might explain the just average experience. They food wasn't what we had expected...frankly we found it kind of bland. I had the Trout and my wife had the Filet Dijonaisse. We won't go back.