“EXCELLENT!”

Cottage Inn Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 135 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variety of flavors from the Mediterranean, Spanish, French, Greek influences. All made on premises, fresh bread, soups, and desserts
Jacksonville, AR
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been here many times and have NEVER been disappointed!!! Linda, the Chef is WONDERFUL! Lover her desserts too.

• Visited September 2013

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Wonderful in all ways!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I selected the Cottage Inn to have a romantic dinner to celebrate our 5 year anniversary of meeting each other. I chose the perfect place. The service was over the top good and so was the food. We had the tuna and the southern trout, both delicious!! The bread and soup (we had cream of mushroom) were great also. Great wine selections too. One more reason I wanted a great place like The Cottage Inn was I was going to propose. The atmosphere, food, wine and service made it the perfect place. He said yes!!! This will for ever be our special place!!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jimyholt
cheflinda, Owner at Cottage Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you and congratulations. We hope to see you every year, if not more! Linda, chef & owner
Katy, Texas
“Gotta eat here!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Eureka Springs and the first restaurant we tried. We will definitely return here on our next trip. I'm a gourmet cook and have eaten all over the world so I know good food. Linda is a phenominal chef. Hopefully you'll try her mushroom soup and her chocolate mousse. The shrimp and scallops were cooked to perfection. You won't be disappointed. Virgil was a super accommodating waiter and was helpful to recommend other restaurants to us as the Inn was closed Mon thru Wed while we were in town. Definitely stop here Thursday to Sunday.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank jydnic
Spring, Texas
“Unexpected find in Eureka Springs”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a lovely dinner at Cottage Inn while visiting Eureka Springs. Don't be fooled by the exterior of this restaurant. It looks little and old fashioned, but it is spacious and lovely inside. The menu has lots of variety...fish, duck, lamb and pork, just to name a few. Service was exceptional. My husband had rack of lamb and I had pork roast. Both were very, very good. My husband had some wine and was impressed with the quality. Dessert was a caramel flan, and it was the perfect ending to a great meal.

• Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Consistently good, best wine list in town”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Love this place for a second time. Linda cooks a steak that is so tender and tasty, it melts in your mouth. The pasta was heaven. And I love her commitment to small vineyards. The atmosphere is intimate and cozy. For dessert we had coconut cake with caramel sauce, and it was divine.

Visited May 2014
cheflinda, Owner at Cottage Inn Restaurant, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for the nice review. This is our 29th year and we are always glad to have repeat customers. Linda, owner & chef