“Great food excellent service”

Cottage Inn Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 138 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variety of flavors from the Mediterranean, Spanish, French, Greek influences. All made on premises, fresh bread, soups, and desserts
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We had dinner there ( 2+2) the food was excellent for the area it was way above average, but it was great also in a big city. I had fillet with mushroom wine Dijon sauce which was very good. Husband took trout stuffed with raisen pine nuts and was very special. Kids got past and grilles chicken. Oh and the mushroom soup is one of the best one I got ever

Reviewed June 18, 2011

The food is only surpassed by the service.

We started with the Oysters Casino and a nice champagne.   Then four different entrées and a bottle of the MoJo.  Everything was perfect.  The Coconut cake and coffee to finish.

Don't miss the Oysters Casino, Duck Trio and the Coconut Cake.

My new favorite Eureka Springs fine dining spot!

Don't miss the Oysters Casino, Duck Trio and the Coconut Cake.

1  Thank NegrilBum
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I was here for Halloween weekend 2010 and stayed in Cabin #1. My cabin was a rustic room with a simple queen bed and a separate bathroom area w/ stand up shower. Cookies were laid out, coffee & tea were in the room, and it was decorated very nicely with warm throws and a comfoy rocking chair! Overall, the room was really a good value in comparison to the rest of the area, and the owner knew me every time I came to the front desk area. I paid under $70/night and was COMPLETELY satisfied!

A few drawbacks, it's right off Highway 62 so you do get a bit of road noise during the day. The restaurant is the "big deal", so don't feel bad if you're a bit overlooked (check the website even, it's ALL about the restaurant). My cabin only had one window, so natural lighting was lacking.

Again, my overall experience was very good and I'll definately look into staying here on my next trip to Eureka Springs!

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We had delicious food, beautifully presented. If you are looking for a meal that is high above the ordinary fare of a small tourist town, the Cottage Inn Restaurant is a wonderful choice. We each had a flight of wine with our meal and enjoyed sampling the differences among the reds and the whites. The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable. For diners who wish for food that is more sophisticated than ordinary American dishes, this is a special place. I had my photo taken with the owner/cook and the server.

1  Thank jmlund
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Everyone tells us that the locals dine here, but I find that hard to believe. The meals were pricey and not what I would think that the average resident of Eureka Springs would pay for a meal. Also, when we went there on a Friday evening, we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time. The food was good though and the service was excellent. It's a little fancier than most people are looking for while on vacation...or at least, fancier & pricier than I would like on vacation.

2  Thank texascouple25