All reviews secret door private sauna my husband and i romance package wooded area little things basket of goodies person jacuzzi r r parking spot romantic getaway in town we loved our stay hobbit caves wonderful place bed was very comfortable a great stay
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Very enchanting getaway with lots of hidden surprises. If you are a Harry Potter fan, definitely recommend this experience. Loved the private sauna and 2 person jacuzzi. For adults only, no kids allowed.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Cottage was smaller than other site. The novelty of secret entry to bedroom only worked the first time. After that the constant stepping up and over wall/step and narrow door was more than a pain, but a hazard. The heater did not work properly and I wish I had smaller car to maneuver through the parking lot.

Perhaps a one time visit would be worth it.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Art B
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were married (eloped) at the Waterfall Chapel last year & stayed in one of the Hobbit Caves. Everything was absolutely perfect! We came back for our first Anniversary and stayed at Hogsveil. Everything about this place was exactly as advertised & even exceeded expectations, somehow! The cottages are so charming and romantic, the grounds are beautiful, and the staff goes above and beyond every time! We adore Eureka Springs and this unique, amazing lodging experience. We’ll be back, and this is the only place we’ll ever stay at!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2017

We don't live to far away but love to come to Eureka Springs for the unique experiences! This little getaway was over the top unique! We stayed in Hogsveil cottage 4 and loved every moment of it, lots of little surprises. The Staff was very kind and helpful with recommendations on places to eat and things going on in town. Bed was very comfortable, jacuzzi was very clean and relaxing. We didn't plan on going into the Sauna but so GLAD we did! the lights were really cool and the stereo in there worked great ! What an AWESOME relaxing time, We are not really Harry Potter fans, but fans or not Hogsveil is the place to go for a getaway!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Let me first start out by saying that we had our heart set on staying in Hobbit Cave that we had stayed at before. We waited too late and all the rooms were all booked up. Then we tried Hogsveil Cottages, brand new place in this area. Wow I don’t even know where to begin with this review. First I have to say, this is the most unique place I have ever stay at. We both just loved it! I don’t want to give away all the surprises (inside and out) but the secret door was very cool. We had so much fun trying to find it. Also don’t forget to walk around the property at night (and look up). LOVED, LOVED the Sauna as well (just that alone will keep us coming back). We talked about it after we left and there is just many little things to look at here and do at Hogsveil. Both of us agreed that while we love the Hobbit Caves, we had so much fun here that we have to rate the Hogsveil Cottage above the Caves. The people who own these places have such an imagination! Its great to be able to escape the normal everyday life for a bit. We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: October 2017