“Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great Mexican place downtown. Enjoyed the outdoor seating and the food was amazing. My husband and steak fajita's and I had chicken enchiladas and they both were very good.

2  Thank SophiaRamsey

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is AWESOME! The food was great, the service was wonderful! I only wish they were in our town!

3  Thank LauraLSchindler
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant opened a new location in Eureka Springs. I had been to the original and found it average on food and service but thought I would try the new location to see if the new chef had brought some new ideas to the menu. Again, the food is OK but nothing great and nothing new or out of the ordinary.

2  Thank gourmetmanRogers
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I love Mexican food!!! I eat it everywhere I go. This place was great. The location was good as it is located right in historic downtown. The food was SO very tasty. We had fajitas, cheese dip, guacamole, and burrito. Everything was great. Drinks were good. Service was fast and friendly.

3  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We ordered two different cheese dips, both tasted like a stale gravy. The service was not good... Refills took forever, no chip refill unless we asked, sent back a cocktail because it was not good. It was a Saturday night and they were not busy so no reason why the service should be slow... I will not return!!

3  Thank cole608