“Amazing Stay & Great Staff!!”

and 1 more site!
Oak Crest Cottages and Treehouses
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I had looked at several treehouses in Eureka Springs and this one in particular caught our eye since it mentioned adult only for romance purposes! We chose to stay at the Eureka Springs Treehouses which were located at a diferrent location. I also liked the fact that you could choose from numerous add on packages, we chose to do the anniversary package and jacuzzi package. Upon check in I was excited and became even more excited while speaking to Don. He was just as excited for us to stay as we were and made me feel extremely welcome and hugged me goodbye! When we arrived to our treehouse location the walkway was lined with balloons and once we entered the treehouse I was amazingly impressed with the anniversary decorations and jacuzzi basket. I told my husband that he needed to meet Don since he had excitedly impressed me at check in so we went to the office and Don was, again, excited to meet him and as we inquired about the other rooms for future visits he gladly took us on a tour of all of the diferrent styles available. You can tell that the owners and staff take pride in the establishment due to the interior decor and exterior. I would highly receommend them to anyone looking for a romantic getaway and we will definately be staying there again!! Thank you Don and staff for the amazing and memorable stay at the treehouse!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 3, 2012

we stayed in the treehouses for our honeymoon and my birthday, we had orginally reserved a cottage and was upgraded to a treehouse so that some maintainance could be done. we were thrilled and delighted with the treehouse. It was soooo peaceful and quiet. It was in a perfect location to get to everything we wanted to see and do. We are already looking forward to planning our next trip!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Usually stay in the historic district but found the Oak Crest Treehouses and decided to try them out. Very happy we did. I would really have to search to find something negative so we will start with a few of many positives;
Chose the "Ultimate Venice Treehouse". it is at the end of the cottages with parking next to the walkway.
The Treehouses (10 in all I think) are in a gated area. The place is very quiet.
Private back porches that overlook the woods. Saw deer off the porch both nights
The inside is just as shown on the web site
Check in was quick easy and very courteous (Candace)

Tough to give anyplace 5 stars without being a luxury resort, so 4 is all I can go. But anyone coming to Eureka should try these out. I personally would ask for unit 9 or 10.

You do check in at a different location from where you will be staying and if you want to be in the historic district you are about 3 miles from there.

Room Tip: Units 9 or 10 would be my choices
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank golfgod1956
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The seclusion, quiet and wonderful surroundings made our wedding vacation perfect. Our treehouse was beautiful, spotless and had everything we needed. We really enjoyed the wedding pkg, and i did NOT want to leave. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I are budget travelers and chose to stay in the Suite Memory's room. I was nervous paying only $45/night during the week but we were really pleased. The room was a decent size, the bed was comfy and the shower worked well.

Mostly importantly it was CLEAN. We have stayed many places that are much more expensive than this and often they aren't as clean as this place was.

Location was really awesome as it was only a mile or so from the main downtown loop. This made it convenient because even if you were out and enjoying the shopping and sights, it was only a short 10 excursion to go back to the motel if you needed to use the bathroom, freshen up, or just take a short break.

It was really uniquely decorated in 50's era stuff and was really fun. The A/C was a window unit was loud, but we were able to let it run while we were out and turn it off when we came to sleep and that worked out really well.

Owners also left us a document with an area events listing which was awesome and helpful.

Would definetly stay there again. Next time we'll probably spring for the treehouses to try something new.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The owner is a doll, it was my first trip to Eureka and we pulled up to a wonderful, private, amazing view filled with adorable carvings in the trees! We stayed in the New York Treehouse and the photos do not do it justice. It is much larger then it appears in the photos, as I had my coffee early the next morning we had two small deer to watch and the peace and quiet was wonderful. Kudos to Oak Crest for the wonderful, romantic, and relaxing vaca that I so much needed! We will be back, again and again!! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Perfect place to escape from the world for a weekend. No noisy neighbors, no housekeeping knocks, fireplace, whirlpool bath for two. Wonderful getaway!

• Stayed: January 2011