“This is where we will stay from now on” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eureka Suites

Eureka Suites
Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Eureka Springs
FORT SMITH, AR
“This is where we will stay from now on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Love this little hotel. Fabulous, friendly staff. Low rates. Most important-very comfortable beds, pillows and nice towels. We are often in Eureka for special events and waited too late to make our usual reservation so we ended up here. This will be our place from now on. Owners are constantly upgrading. There is a nice deck in the back and little gazebo in front.

Room Tip: The room in the back are down a flight of stairs so book early if you want a front room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ARSANDI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bellville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

As a travel agent, I have the priviledge of experiencing many different types of hotels and other accomodations. When I check in to an establishment, I always make it a point to view it from my client's eyes. The stay at Eureka Suites is one that I would recommend without hesitation. From the moment I arrived, the staff (who didn't know that I was a travel agent) waited on me hand and foot! They were extremely helpful and nice. The room was simple and clean with an antique/retro flair. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets/towels felt good and smelled nice. The fully stocked kitchenette and bathroom were some of the cleanest I have ever seen! There is a well appointed deck outside facing the woods and a great place to be around 6:00 in the evening when deer come on the property to graze. Free and fast wifi surrounding the property allowed me to take my computer to the hammock and work while watching the deer frolic close by. The quiet property is close to downtown and nightly rates are considered a bargain for the peace you get in exchange. Overall, it is a feel-good place; the feeling that you arrive as strangers and leave as friends. Not only will this be my number one place to stay when I am in Eureka Springs, but I am recommending Eureka Suites to all my clients. Be sure to walk across the street to the quirkly little store that sells EVERYTHING at rock bottom prices. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank globalgoddess03
Caulksville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here once. Great view both back and front if you like to watch motorcycle traffic as I do. My room was great. Peeps running place were great. Will stay there again. Very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank ozark56hillbilly
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We have stayed at many places in Eureka Springs, however we stayed at Eureka Suites last weekend! Beautiful room with quality linens, spacious, private jacuzzi, and very very clean! Helpful & friendly staff. Romantic view. Close to downtown, but quiet nd peaceful. Very great rates!

My favorite place in Eureka Springs! Highly recommended! Thanks Bryan for a wonderful stay at Eureka Suites - we will be back!

Room Tip: Just tell the staff your requirements & they will exceed your expectations!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank hbrake32
Camden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

My Husband and I like a hotel that provides clean rooms and is convenient to attractions. This hotel was just right. It has large, clean rooms. No swimming pools or spa, just the simple things we wanted for an overnight stay. Although, if we were going for an extended stay this is where we would go. Loved the smell of the towels and linens. The manager told me what he uses on them. I came home and switched my laundry supplies.

Randy and Vickie

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

This is my second time staying here. I loved being able to see the same faces I saw before. The staff are the best! Very friendly and helpful, and to us older people, very respectful. We upgraded this time to one of the Suites on the ground floor. It had brand new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. Very nice Deisel bedspreads, soft linens, and nice fluffy towels. The cleanest rooms I have seen in Eureka. Not even the more expensive hotels downtown look this clean. It was very quite during the night time hours. The staff are always there to help. If you ever have a problem they are there to correct it and not waste any time. Last time we stayed in the back and it is very quite (no traffic noise). This will be where we will be staying everytime we visit Eureka.. I will most definitely recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Rooms in back are much quieter, although there is no parking in the rear.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Martie P
Marion, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Immaculate rooms with friendly staff. Conveniently located for all the sights and attractions in and around Eureka Springs- we took the trolley to downtown ( FYI- this motel has a trolley stop just outside the front door). The rooms are quiet and for an extremely light sleeper that is something hard to find. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends