“Trout Fabulouso”

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had dinner at a very busy time so the wait was long but the staff was very accommodating and comforting. The food was fantastic, the grilled trout was super good. Wish I had space for dessert.

DeVitosofES, Owner at DeVito's of Eureka Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for your patience on such a busy weekend! We are happy that you enjoyed your experience. Cheers!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I ate here on Sunday of Memorial weekend. The place was packed; which is always a good sign. Our wait wasn't long. We sat at the bar enjoying a glass of wine, and watching one of the owners handling the chaos with so much patience. She was fantastic to her crew behind the bar and to the customers walking in the door. We were seated on the balcony- beautiful view. Our waitress was fabulous, as was our meal. We started off with trout fingers- delicious. My husband had salmon with spaghetti as a side. Salmon was cooked to perfection. I had an pasta dish with vegetables, it was good. We would return here.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we are so pleased that you enjoyed it. Cheers~ The DeVito's

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We revisited Eureka Springs, I grew up there, to see old friends. We had dinner at Devito's with great friends Butch and his lovely wife. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. I had the trout Italiano and my wife, Sandy, had the pork tenderloin caperi. The trout was seasoned perfectly and the pork tenderloin delicious. The experience was very comfortable, we will be back.

I was a pleasure to have you and we are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. All the best, Teresa & James

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I stopped by here our first evening in Eureka Springs. Our innkeeper had recommend another place downtown but when we got there it appeared to be closed (Sunday evening, although every time we were in town this other place was closed so go figure....). We passed by DeVito's and decided to pop in. We're glad we did. I had the chicken parmesan with veggies and my husband had their fish special that evening. Good salads and bread, interesting décor (although the lighting could have been a bit brighter for my taste but it was evening). They also have an interesting selection of prints or photographs on display. Our service was good and we would recommend this location to other travelers.

We are so glad you enjoyed your dinner. Cheers!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wonderful food. Lasagna was the special for the night and it was definitely the best I have ever had. Seafood Fettuccini Alfredo was excellent. Topped it off with an Italian Kiss. We had not read any reviews, just saw it and walked in. We were seated in the back with a view of the street below. Very romantic and relaxing. Best find yet in Eureka Springs.

We are so happy that you stumbled across us and that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again. Cheers~ The DeVito's