“Home town” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DeVito's of Eureka Springs

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Ranked #10 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Tempe
“Home town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We revisited Eureka Springs, I grew up there, to see old friends. We had dinner at Devito's with great friends Butch and his lovely wife. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. I had the trout Italiano and my wife, Sandy, had the pork tenderloin caperi. The trout was seasoned perfectly and the pork tenderloin delicious. The experience was very comfortable, we will be back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DeVitosofES, Owner at DeVito's of Eureka Springs, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
I was a pleasure to have you and we are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. All the best, Teresa & James

Kansas City, Missouri
“First night in Eureka Springs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I stopped by here our first evening in Eureka Springs. Our innkeeper had recommend another place downtown but when we got there it appeared to be closed (Sunday evening, although every time we were in town this other place was closed so go figure....). We passed by DeVito's and decided to pop in. We're glad we did. I had the chicken parmesan with veggies and my husband had their fish special that evening. Good salads and bread, interesting décor (although the lighting could have been a bit brighter for my taste but it was evening). They also have an interesting selection of prints or photographs on display. Our service was good and we would recommend this location to other travelers.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you enjoyed your dinner. Cheers!
Bogue Chitto
“Might make 9 hour trip back just to eat there again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wonderful food. Lasagna was the special for the night and it was definitely the best I have ever had. Seafood Fettuccini Alfredo was excellent. Topped it off with an Italian Kiss. We had not read any reviews, just saw it and walked in. We were seated in the back with a view of the street below. Very romantic and relaxing. Best find yet in Eureka Springs.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so happy that you stumbled across us and that you enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again. Cheers~ The DeVito's
Frisco, Texas
“A bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here our first evening exploring downtown. The restaurant is quaint and our waitress was very friendly. I was a bit disappointed in the bread they served. I was expecting a roll or something, but it looked like they took a loaf of bread they purchased from a store and just warmed it up and put it in a basket under a napkin. The dinner salad was ok. My husband ordered the chicken parmesan. He said it was good, but different because the chicken was grilled. I ordered the chicken bolognese. It was ok. I didn't care for it too much. I think what did us in as far as price was the alcoholic beverages. It was good that they didn't skimp on the alcohol since the drinks were a bit pricey. We also ordered dessert. The desserts were very good. I'd probably go back, but order a different entree.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kelly M
Jackson, Mississippi
“Nice evening meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Had a nice evening meal on the balcony. Service was exceptional. Waitstaff were very attentive. I ordered the Trout Italiano and my husband ordered Char-grilled Trout. The entrees were served with salad, veggie that was broccoli for the day, and we selected baked potato for the remaining side. Both trout entrees were delicious. The baked potatoes were over-cooked and somewhat dry. The broccoli was bland. Salads consisted of romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes and croutons with several selections of dressings. I would definitely order the Trout Italiano again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for joining us!