“Smoked Salmon and Pumpkin Spice Martini”

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Got there early and our party had the best seats in the house. Abagale was a smooth and professional attendant who kept the food and drinks moving at a pleasant pace. The baked salmon with baked potato and brocolli were tops in flavor. Presentation of dessert tray by Abagail was excellent as she described ingredients to the point that patrons at a table beside us heard her and also ordered dessert. Attention to detail and client satisfaction is obvious in ths restuarant.

There are newer reviews for DeVito's of Eureka Springs

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The decore was nice alot of awards tht hve receved over the yrs. The appitizer was Soooo so Amazing just wish thr was more 4 two people. Salads were very good n fresh. Dinners were Great good size portions. Will return :-)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We ate at DeVito's tonight and enjoyed excellent trout dishes (Pesto Parmesan and Grilled). Salads were fresh and bread was fresh and warm. Our hostess was friendly and competent. Glad we heard about this restaurant.

1  Thank JoAnn70820
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went to DeVito's of Eureka Springs on a Tuesday evening. My daughter had just gotten married at one of the local B&B's. There were 8 of us and I think everybody had something different and all of it was fantastic. The service was very good. The meal came quickly considering how many of us there were in the party. I had the chicken piccata and my husband had the lemon trout, both excellent. The room was a little dark, but for a couple, that would be perfect. Very busy place. The only thing I would say to the negative is I had called about 2 weeks prior to make reservations as we were flying in from NY and wanted to make sure they would have room for all of us. The person on the phone was obviously very busy and kind of cut me off. I called back to make sure we would be able to sit together as a group. When we got there, they told us that our reservation wasn't written down in the book, but they were able to accommodate us anyway. We were very relieved. That is the only reason I am not giving a 5-star review. Everything else was perfect. I understand when people get busy, but this was a relatively large party and we might have had a hard time finding another place to eat at that time if they didn't have room for us.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Bread was okay. Wine was okay. I had the ravioli and it was really good. My husband had the chicken parmesan and he enjoyed it. The wait wasn't too long and it was Friday night. The atmosphere is very romantic. I liked it better than Ermilio's! The food was kind of expensive.