“Loved it”

DeVito's of Eureka Springs - Fine Dining
Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I ate here tonight. We were very impressed with the place food and service. We sat out of the balcony and it was so nice and a beautiful view. Our waitress Bobby(not sure how she spells it sorry) was wonderful. Will return next vacation to Eureka Springs.

1  Thank kellbell2009

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went in DeVito's our first night in town. Although we were a little taken aback by the close proximity of the other tables, but the Italian was delicious. Pretty neat experience to be able to dine in the window.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My GF and I visit Eureka quite often, and Devito’s has not yet let us down. In my opinion it’s the best restaurant in town. As long as Devito’s keeps doing it the way it’s supposed to be done, I’ll be a customer. To me, it’s pure Eureka.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was delicious. It was not just Italian. We had chargrilled salmon. Started off with crab cakes. Yumm.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Wanted some good Italian food for dinner and got it at Devito's. I got to have the spinach stuffed ravioli with marinara sauce. It was Excellent. Can't wait to go back again.