“I only have one regret” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DeVito's of Eureka Springs

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Heart of America
“I only have one regret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Although I have been to Eureka Springs several times, I had never dined at DeVito's. Now, I will return as often as possible.

They seated us in the front room. It was very cozy. Yes, the tables are close to each other. Yes, you could hear other tables' conversations. However, we all respected each other's privacy.

The service was excellent. The server was friendly. She took time to answer all of our questions.

The food was just as good as the service. My only regret is that I did not order any Italian food. Do not get me wrong. My steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious. I just want to return and try other items on the menu.

We will eat here again the next time we are in Eureka Springs.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Wonderful staff, rich delicious Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Our dinning here was great! We dined here because Chelsea's pizza place would not let us eat there since I had a baby. DeVitos welcomed us, gave us a table with a view and a wonderful waiter! Our waiter was very professional and really good at his job by always anticipating what we needed well before we asked. I wish I knew his name so he could be requested. The salads and fresh oil roasted garlic spread was delish and our green olive and cream sauce over linguine was divine... Will go to again!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Will Go Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ate lunch at DeVito's & it was very good. Next time I want to go back for dinner & I know it will be excellent & I'll give it 5 stars! The restaurant is very nice at lunch time but you can tell that it would be beautiful in the evening. I enjoyed wine with my meal & I can imagine relaxing there over dinner with more than one glass! I had Ozark trout with pasta & I loved it. My kids had meatball sandwiches, which they said were good. They looked good & cheesy.

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Very Generous Portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We knew they'd be too big, but we ordered them anyway. (That's what to-go boxes are for.) Excellent service - My husband had the salmon (a house specialty) and I had a chicken dish - both were excellent. Reasonable prices

Visited March 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've eaten at DeVito's many, many times, and have never had a bad experience. Their pasta is always served fresh and hot, and the waiters are very professional. The atmosphere can be a little bit loud sometimes, depending on what's happening in town at any given time, but overall it is a nice place for a relaxing, even romantic dinner.

Try the trout fingers - they are delicious!!

Visited March 2013