“Will Go Back!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of DeVito's of Eureka Springs

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Will Go Back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ate lunch at DeVito's & it was very good. Next time I want to go back for dinner & I know it will be excellent & I'll give it 5 stars! The restaurant is very nice at lunch time but you can tell that it would be beautiful in the evening. I enjoyed wine with my meal & I can imagine relaxing there over dinner with more than one glass! I had Ozark trout with pasta & I loved it. My kids had meatball sandwiches, which they said were good. They looked good & cheesy.

• Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Very Generous Portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We knew they'd be too big, but we ordered them anyway. (That's what to-go boxes are for.) Excellent service - My husband had the salmon (a house specialty) and I had a chicken dish - both were excellent. Reasonable prices

Visited March 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've eaten at DeVito's many, many times, and have never had a bad experience. Their pasta is always served fresh and hot, and the waiters are very professional. The atmosphere can be a little bit loud sometimes, depending on what's happening in town at any given time, but overall it is a nice place for a relaxing, even romantic dinner.

Try the trout fingers - they are delicious!!

Visited March 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Best I've had in Eureka Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was hesitant to try DeVito's simply because I didn't want to pass up the chance to go to my previous favorite Eureka restaurant, Ermilio's. I could not have been more impressed. The trout fingers appetizer was unbelievable, the shrimp as big and as fresh as any I've had outside of the gulf states, and the alfredo sauce is to die for. I don't understand the complaints here on Tripadvisor about the prices. Yes, it costs more than Ermilio's. If you didn't know that going in, then you just don't pay attention. The food is pricey, but if that's a problem for you then just don't go!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jenks, Oklahoma
“Best Italian restaurant in Eureka Springs !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is one of the few that never disappoints. The trout fingers are a "must have". The tomato basil vinaigrette salad dressing is so good. And it doesn't matter what entree you order ... You will not be disappointed !!!