“Hidden gem in the Ozarks”

DeVito's of Eureka Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: DeVito's of Eureka Springs offers fine Italian cuisine and unique special dishes. We are located in Historic Downtown Eureka Springs. Expect competent, gracious service at DeVito's. Enjoy our intimate dining room with a view of Center Street or relax on the glassed-in porch overlooking East Mountain. Now Open, DeVito’s “Sky Dining.” Dine Rooftop, under the stars, four story’s high, overlooking beautiful East Mountain and Historic Main Street! Join us for an intimate dinner and view the enchanted City of Eureka by night.The DeVito family has been raising trout since 1956 and the original DeVito’s Restaurant at Bear Creek Springs in Harrison, AR still owns and operates the family trout farm.DeVito's sauces and bread are made daily, by hand, using DeVito’s family recipes. All of DeVito's offerings are expertly made with the freshest ingredients.Lunch is served from 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner begins at 5 PM. Our schedule varies. We are always closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Found this spot after me and my friends explored Eureka Springs and worked up an appetite. Sat on the back balcony and it was beautiful. Had the monte cristo and pasta salad. Flavorful and delicious. Great service and a friendly staff. Will eat here again next time im up that way

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had the trout almondine, and it was superb! My husband had the chicken (I think parmisian). It was a great little place to eat.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch and found a gem! They were about to close as we came in and treated us like we were the first customers of the day. They offer great sandwiches on their lunch menu, and their pasta was perfect. The wait staff was very kind, even though I'm sure they were wanting to get out of there for their afternoon closing, but they never let it show. They were happy taking care of us and providing awesome service. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a quality sit down lunch while down town shopping. I can't wait to go back and enjoy an evening dinner!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We always try to plan on getting to DeVito's every time we make it to Eureka Sprgs...it's my favotite Italian, and their grilled rainbow trout is excellent too.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Devito's was on a list of local restaurants in our suite so we thought we would try try it while shopping downtown. We popped in for a quick and somewhat lighter lunch and weren't really impressed. It wasn't bad but it was pretty average.