“Great Dinner!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great food and even better personal attention by the chef and staff.

I love spicy food so I ask the have the meatballs spiced up. They were great. Maybe the best I've had.

The chef came out with the meal to make sure it met my expectation.

Also great white lasagna.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Amore

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped to eat and we were delighted with the authentic Italian delicious cuisine. Best In Eureka! We have tried all the local Italian restaurants and this is the best.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

4th of July weekend and yes, they were busy, but no one was waiting. Wait staff was fairly good, and the food was excellent(spaghetti for her, veal for me). Prices were just right, but the wait was a bit disappointing. Would definitely try it again.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my family of four and really enjoyed it. I had the lasagna and it was really good with lots of sausage. My 10 year old son loved the pizza and we all loved the cheesy garlic bread. Pistaccio cheese cake is amazing. Service was great our waitress was the owner. Will go again.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Katherine and her staff are the consummate professionals. Every element in the preparation of the dishes are filled with the love of cooking. It is, in my humble opinion, the absolute finest lasagna that I have ever eaten. I have had the opportunity to dine in many countries and cities, and Cafe Amore certainly is at the top…highly recommended.

Patrick and Genie