“Great pizza and desert”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We came to Cafe Amore last night so we could sit by the fireplace on a cold and snowy night. My wife and I ordered the Shrimp alfredo pizza. Our favorite pizza and once again were not dissapointed. We ordered the large so we could have the leftovers for lunch the next day. And even the leftovers are good.

We always bring our out of town guest here and they always rave about it.

The wait staff were attentive and made a great suggestion about saving room for the
Pistachio coconut cheesecake. OMG, it was so rich and delicious. Great meal, great wait staff and great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We visited Cafe Amore on a recommendation that the pizza was very good. We ordered a pizza and I was anticipating something very good. The pizza was good but I have had better at our local place. The only thing that stood out was the service. I was impressed. We had several people assist us while we were there and all were very friendly.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is one of those place I like to take out of town guests...they are always blown away by the food and the service.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had a very pleasant dinner with family here. The place is cozy and the food was very good. We had the lasagna, Alfredo, and spaghetti and meatballs. It was all home-made and fresh. The wait staff were all excellent and attentive.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

After reading these reviews, I had high hopes. We were greeted and seated promptly. One person took our order, another brought the food, another filled drinks, another took the food, and the first person brought us the check. Very confusing. My drink was only refilled once and that's when the check was brought. I had the Chicken Parmesan which was not good. My date had the famed lasagna which was great. I would go back, but hopeful just have one server and a different entree.