“Great service and good food!”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We loved the warmth and inviting atmosphere, and the owner/host was very helpful and pleasant, as well as the food being very good. We would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Amore

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Well, the veal is the tenderest, most delicate morsel you have ever had. The sauce is fresh and flavorful. I ordered the balsamic dressing on my salad and it was great too!

Great attentive service, too. I always enjoy reading a book during dinner and my waitress made sure that the lamplight at my table was perfect....without being asked to do so!

You easily feel welcome in this great little restaurant!

1  Thank Buddy B
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The sign says best pizza in the galaxy and Katherine and Amy certainly make it that way!

1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Each time I visit Amore's, I get the distinct feeling that Chef Kathrine is looking after me. Whatever I order is quite sumptuous with great service and attention to my needs. I recommend to locals and tourists -- the food is top quality.

1  Thank UreekaDan
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We gave this place a try after our hotel manager spoke so highly of it. I had the lasagna and must say it was very good. My wife had the salad and chees ravioli and said it was pretty good but nothing special. I will say that the Italian margarita was very good. But we we're really looking for something a little more romantic and quiet. The wait staff was very friendly but just too loud for us. And on several occasions the help came out to stand by the fire. Which is really intended for the guest. Overall, I would throw on a pair of jeans go back for the food. But if nicer dress and romance is what your after. There is a couple better things in Eureka.

1  Thank Jeff H