“Our first stay but definitely won't be the last!”
Review of Belladonna Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Belladonna Cottage
Ranked #13 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We loved our stay at the Belladonna! It is just a magical place. The sleeping porch was wonderful as the spring weather was mild. Very quiet and peaceful location. It's small but cozy plenty of room for a couple. Patti was a pleasure to work with! We usually never want to repeat staying in the same place twice, this is our first exception, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank glendarama

Reviewed March 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the garden suite... With an outdoor hit tub:)... and it was an incredible experience. The owner is genuinely nice and interested. If you're looking for a truly romantic getaway... Without TV or other interruption... I highly recommend this place..it's eclectic and beautiful. It's been three years since my hubs and I had our weekend getaway and I still think about this place and Patty.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank vbarnett06
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I come to Eureka annually, only to stay at the Belladonna. The great restaurants and art of Eureka is only a plus. Everything is just short minutes away but you have the feeling of being secluded away from the world. The energy in this place only speaks of love and joy. I've made many wonderful memories here at the belladonna and will cherish this place for life times to come. The day bed on the deck is a super plus. The colors and art by Julie gives this place such a exciting and tranquil feeling, you have no choice but to lose yourself in the moment. So if youre looking for a place to spend with that special someone or get away from the chaos of todays world. The Belladonna is the only answer when staying in Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Galura
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We had a great time! The private outdoor hot tub was the highlight of our trip - four thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2011

As everyone says in earlier reviews, this is the place to unwind. My wife and I came to the Belladonna to specifically get away from it all, and that's what we got. Quiet, serene, beautiful...they all describe this place. The decor is eclectic, and we loved it all. The upper room where we stayed has a porch off the bedroom that overlooks a beautiful glade of trees, and is the perfect place to snuggle up and have coffee in the morning. Patti is a spectacular hostess, and we appreciate her making our stay exactly what we were looking for.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank harleydyna1258
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I am in love with this place and will never stay anywhere else in Eureka! My husband and I got out for our third night out in 14 months since the birth of our daughter, Harper. My husband booked this room and I am SO glad he did! I left this place TRULY relaxed and reenergized (i am usually a high stress, rigid, uptight person). The Belladonna is the most calming place I have ever been! The relaxing music, the bright artwork, the soft furniture, the sounds of birds chirping in the backyard, the smell of incense and the comfiness of the daybed outside while drinking the organic coffee are all things I have taken with me as we had to leave this magical place and go back to reality. Thank you Patti for sharing this with us and let us get reconnected to what truly matters! We will be back soon!! Sarah and Stuart

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have stayed here several times and it's always a delight!! Great location and a wonderful feeling.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family