“WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL”
Review of Belladonna Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Belladonna Cottage
Ranked #14 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Arkansas
“WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I am in love with this place and will never stay anywhere else in Eureka! My husband and I got out for our third night out in 14 months since the birth of our daughter, Harper. My husband booked this room and I am SO glad he did! I left this place TRULY relaxed and reenergized (i am usually a high stress, rigid, uptight person). The Belladonna is the most calming place I have ever been! The relaxing music, the bright artwork, the soft furniture, the sounds of birds chirping in the backyard, the smell of incense and the comfiness of the daybed outside while drinking the organic coffee are all things I have taken with me as we had to leave this magical place and go back to reality. Thank you Patti for sharing this with us and let us get reconnected to what truly matters! We will be back soon!! Sarah and Stuart

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I have stayed here several times and it's always a delight!! Great location and a wonderful feeling.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
frankfort, kentucky
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Fourth trip to Eureka Springs and second stay at Belladonna. Don't come here if you need to be in the middle of everything or fussed over every second. Belladonna is a quiet, romantic, leave you to your own devices kind of place. Read a book, have a glass of wine, listen to the birds and take morning baths in the patio hot tub. Trust me, you'll come back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Tulsa
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My husband and I spend our 11 year anniversary at the Belladonna. We have stayed at many many bed and breakfasts and cottages over the years but this place was our favorite by far. We stayed in the street level cabin. The decor inside is so instantly soothing and artistic. The deep romantic colors lend themselves to a very relaxed atmosphere. We even left with some great decorating tips on how to make our home in Tulsa more relaxing and cozy! We loved Patti's incense, her jazz and blues CD's and her coffee was amazing! Our favorite part of our stay was the day bed on the back patio. We spent a lot of time there, just sipping wine and talking, listening to the birds, and just being in the moment. We desperately needed a place to escape the stress of our everyday life and The Belladonna was the perfect choice. We will most definitely be returning! Thank you Patti!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarcyMTulsa
huntsville, arkansas
Reviewed April 26, 2011

This place is just flat out beautiful! We stayed in the Garden level. Everywhere you look, everywhere you sit, is comfort to the body and pleasure to the eyes. We most loved taking a bubble bath outside, during the day, never have I done that before. The red bud, wisteria, and tulip magnolia were blooming. Patti the owner said she has 2,000 "naked ladies" that will be blooming in July , yet to come. As soon as we walked in to the Garden level a calm came over us. Its was exactly what we needed. If your considering stay at the Belladonna, don't hesitate.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Super place, a real treasure in decor, comfort, beauty and artistic flair. The owner accomodated a last-minute reservation and all was simply perfect--clean, comfy and way cool on the eyes.Enjoyed everything from the art books for guests to peruse to the story behind the art and house along with organic bread, oatmeal and herbal teas for breakfast.. The spiced chocolate on the pillow was a great touch. The view out the lower level was of garden/trees, bird song as an alarm clock--can't get much better.
Ten plus.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Two years ago, I was curiously guided to The Belladonna online, and I have just completed my fifth visit. The website beautifully and accurately presents the two distinct levels of the house. I am pretty sure there is nowhere like it in Eureka, in terms of style and sophistication. The Belladonna offers a very private and unobtrusive experience, not at all a typical B&B.
Though it is a Victorian historic home, the just-right, eclectic collection of colorful and artful furnishings warmly welcomes. The "yard art" is fun and funky; I love this yard so much that I actually cleared limbs after the ice storm last year (as a paying guest, that is!) You would never believe that Patty, the owner, is a self-described "nomad," as her loving attention to detail is unsurpassed.
Personally, I am very sensitive to Earth energies, and there is something very sweet and tranquil about this space. Certainly there are healing properties there for me, as being there has catalyzed many magical happenings in my life. iHowever, it is not necessary to "believe" in order to receive the goodness that is The Belladonna.
There is so much magic and mystery in and around Eureka Springs, and there are tons of choices for lodging. But now that I have connected to The Belladonna, I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere else. It really is an extraordinary place.

Kimberly Morrison, MD