“Find Your Dream at the Tall Pines Inn”
Review of Tall Pines Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tall Pines Inn
Reviewed June 15, 2007

If you are planning a honeymoon -- as my new bride and I just enjoyed -- or if you're looking for a unique place to stay and just relax in beautiful Eureka Springs, you will find your dream of a perfect getaway at the Tall Pines Inn.

But that doesn't tell the tale. This is no "inn" in the sense of a hotel or bed and breakfast. This is a collection of unique, even historic little cottages that are free standing, or split (two in a single cabin) into what are called "Jacuzzi suites." Ours was a split cabin with its own entrance and facilities, called "Deerview" (#28) and even had its own little screened in porch.

We checked all the facilities online but chose this one mainly because of the look of it, and that cool porch. My new bride and I could not have been happier. Just a little bit off the beaten path (nestled in the woods from a slow, 25-30 mph highway through this quaint little town), the Tall Pines group of cabins is not far from anything in Eureka Springs. Convenience reigns supreme, and it has just the right touch of old world sweetness about it.

They even have their own trolley stop! For a nominal fee, you can ride a trolley to anywhere in Eureka Springs and back again, and walk back to your cabin! Awesome!

As much as anything, you will find the proprietors among the most pleasant you will ever deal with. Robert and Carmen are friends you just haven't met yet, but hopefully will. They are ready to provide whatever you need to make your stay perfect, and it's always with a smile and a handshake. Their kindness made the trip even more special for us, and we can't wait to go back!

We've never written a review before, but this wonderful place and its owners moved us to tell others about it. I would welcome the opportunity to tell anyone about Tall Pines. There are many fine places to stay in Eureka Springs, we're sure, but for us, this neat place will be a personal tradition for anniversaries to come!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank MagicRick

Reviewed March 27, 2007

Went to Eureka Springs over spring break. Located the Inn on the internet then called and booked reservations. The hosts (Robert and Carmen) are people you would like to get to know. We spent four days in Eureka Springs and dscovered that our cabin was the best bargain in town. The Cabin was lovely; quiet; surrounded by trees, and close to everything we wanted to do; museums, caverns, shopping, and fine dining. We plan to return again.

Stayed: March 2007
4  Thank JakeOK
Reviewed November 3, 2006

I recently spent a few days in Eureka Springs, Arkansas at the Tall Pines Inn. I was particularly struck by the cleanliness and comfort of the cabin in which I stayed. You will not have to worry about walking on the carpets in your bare feet. The bed was comfortable as well, with clean bedding and pillows. Surrounded by pine trees, it beautifully lends itself to peaceful rest and relaxation. The owners, Carmen and Robert Caldwell, made me feel very welcome. They are gracious and beautiful people, and go out of their way to be of service to their guests. They will take time from their busy schedule in order to answer questions about local restaurants, attractions, etc., or to simply chat. I have been visiting Eureka Springs for 35 years, staying all over town, but just recently discovered the Tall Pines (a testament to its "out-of-the-way ambience). I was so impressed by the overall experience that I will stay nowhere else whenever I visit Eureka. In my opinion, they may have competitors, but NO competetion! Try it, I'm certain you will fall in love with it as I did.
Dave Salsman, Farmington, AR.

6  Thank someolguy