“Be ready to have fun!”

Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mike Nichols has returned to the "Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down" After 15 years! He has brought along with him his beloved characters "Tator (Chip) Patches" and "Uncle Posture Pedic". Mike has also assembled an amazing cast of, Performers, Pickers, Singers, and Entertainers, who are among the top Talent in the country! This is a Family Show that provides Good Clean Family Fun! Designed for ages 2 to 92! This is a must See Show!! It truly is the Hottest Show In the Ozarks!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I had never been to a music theater before until tonight. It was a very entertaining nite. Wish we had something like this closer to me.

2  Thank Catrina C
in 32 reviews
"audience"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My family and I went to the show in May while on vacation ,we loved the show so much that when we went in September to a bike rally in Fayetteville Ar, we took time to ride to Eureka Springs to see the show again. We have met these guys and they are great guy's.Their music is awesome and the comedy well if you love to laugh this is the show to see.

2  Thank Shar0nDudley
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We decided at the last minute to purchase tickets to this and boy were we ever so glad that we did!!! This was a family entertainment and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!!! It is well worth the money and just lets you sit back and laugh!!!! And the ice cream was wonderful!!!

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great, wholesome, family entertainment. We laughed all night. Good music and comedy. They involved the entire audience.

1  Thank cajunfoodies