Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Relaxing

Reviewed May 18, 2018
blevins1227
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

All reviews lake cruise eagles boat beaver ride scenery ozarks outing activity
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This pontoon boat trip on Beaver Lake near Eureka Springs, Arkansas, was a beautiful adventure. The husband is the captain and his wife is the tour guide. We took this boat trip the last weekend of October 2018 and the fall foliage was in full display and absolutely gorgeous seeing it from the water. Not only was our tour guide extremely knowledgeable about the many different species of trees, she was also very informative regarding the birds in the area, especially the raptors. We were fortunate enough to have several sightings of bald eagles (although they were very high in the sky and the binoculars were a necessity), hopefully, they were the permanent nesting pairs in the lake area. The tours leave at 11:00am and 1:00pm during the “season” although I am not certain when the “season” ends. Be sure to call to reserve your seats.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Recently passed though Eureka Springs. I've had great experiences on the Belle, so a return trip was a must. I always look for family owned businesses to patronize. I was looking forward to seeing Mary Ann again, as she is always so welcoming; and seems to remember everyone who has ever sailed on the Belle. But, alas, it was her day off. So our intrepid group was accommodated by her witty and chatty husband who pilots the boat like a fine instrument. Learned some very interesting factoids about the lake and the Native Americans who lived in the area. Who knew the Osage were such a force! Saw two teen aged eagles sitting in a nest from fairly close range. Keep in mind that seeing eagles can be hit or miss. Eagles are notoriously uncooperative to human wants and schedules. The Louisiana heron and yellow crowned night heron were frosting on the cake for this old bird watcher. There were 8 of us on this tour. We got to be pretty friendly. Everyone helped everyone take pictures. The day was sunny and warm, just the perfect day for an outing on the lake. A lot of things add up to make this a five star experience. Next time I pass through the area, I will definitely ride the Belle again. Safe and entertaining, and relaxing.

3  Thank Calicoboy
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This is a great lake cruise well worth the time and money. The host is very knowledgeable about the area and points out things of interest. I would like to have taken a longer trip, but it was so relaxing I had to fight to stay awake. I was glad we took the trip. It was cool and breezy on the water while it was near 100 degrees in town.

4  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Second time to experience the Belle. This is a great lake cruise well worth the time and money. The host is very knowledgable about the area and points out things to look for. Even saw a bals eagle soaring over us. This is a delightful 1 hour and 15 minute excursion on Beaver Lake.

2  Thank Tony W
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time cruising around the lake on the boat. You get a good amount of time on the boat for the price. The Captain is informative about how the lake was created and history of the area. I would highly recommend anyone to take this trip.

2  Thank StephMacy
Reviewed May 18, 2018

We went on this tour before we left town. Being out on Beaver Lake was so relaxing. The guide was very informative. It was the perfect day to do this. We were really looking forward to seeing some eagles or deer crossing the lake but no such luck on this day. It was a little hard to find.

2  Thank blevins1227
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

It was a gorgeous day for a ride on the lake. Safe transportation. Sad we didn’t see eagles, but that has no bearing n our hosts. We couldn’t hear the host talking much. Only suggestion is to have some amplification.

1  Thank Elizabeth J
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband set up this tour of Beaver Damn! I didn’t know what to expect because I figured seen them once seen them all.
It was amazing! Relaxing and very informative to learn about the history. There is a mountain top with a house under those waters, a school bus, a helicopter and who knows what else.
The owner/operators were so nice! Really fun!

2  Thank traceymorrow
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

It was a little difficult to find but well worth it. The owners / operators are very friendly and knowledgeable with regard to the area.

However, we felt the cost was slightly excessive.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

On our last day in town my wife and I drove up to Beaver Lake and enjoyed a very relaxing as well as informative guided tour on beautiful Beaver Lake. A tour guide was very pleasant as well as very personable with the passengers. As well as providing us with various types of information about Beaver Lake she also took the time to take pictures of couples if they requested it. This is an experience that is well worth the time and is very affordable. If you're a couple looking for a relaxing enjoyable experience my wife and I strongly recommend taking a ride with the crew of the belle of the Ozarks on beautiful Beaver Lake.

2  Thank bandd1962