“Delicious!!”

Mud Street Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The food was amazing and the service was great! I wanted some pancakes but apparently someone on tripadvisor whined when they ran out so they don't make them at all anymore. What a shame because everything else was wonderful! Definitely will go back!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

After a fun day of riding in the hills, Mud St. Cafe was unexpectedly interesting and a good place to eat lunch. The entrance was a set of stairs that lead you down to an old wood door. Open the door and a burst of cold air instantly cooled you off. That's when I noticed the décor and art. A little funky old world charm with the larger than life carved wood bar. Our waitress then seated us in front of what looked like at least an 8' x 8'+ painting of 'The Garden of Eden"...WOW!!! I'm an artsy kinda girl and loved it!!! The service, food and portions were great. They left no doubt Mud St. Cafe is definitely ON MY LUNCH LIST of places to eat. We were so full we couldn't fathom eating dessert. Look for us next year, we'll come not only for lunch but include a light dinner, SO WE CAN INDULGE in a coffee and one of those gigantic pieces of cheesecake!!!
Peace Out, Love In and Hippyness!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in about 45 minutes before they closed and was greeted by a waitress who seemed more than annoyed that we were there. We got seated and waited a good 10 minutes before anyone took our drink order. We both ordered a hamburger and we're told they don't have French fries but instead they serve chips with it, which makes the $10 a plate price tag a little ridiculous. Our food came out and basically thrown in front of us. The hamburger was decent but we both got bottom of the bag crumbs for chips. I was really shocked because this place has great reviews. We won't be returning.

4  Thank Mandy R
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stumbled across Mud Street Cafe on a previous trip to Eureka Springs and have gone back every visit. This visit was as great as always. Love their breakfast and coffee. Their chocolate pie was so so good. I will return! again and again and again.

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were told by the inn-keepers at our cabin that this was the best breakfast in town...I'd agree. They have been voted best cup of coffee in the state and best breakfast in the state. Set in the basement of a historical building in downtown Eureka Springs the hip, new age-ee, chabby chic, hippy feel is cozy and fun. The wait staff is always on their toes. They are known for their pancakes but you better get there at 8 am when they open if you want to get some. As soon as they get too busy they quit serving them because they don't have enough room on the grill and can't upgrade. If you don't get pancakes the mexican omlet is really good. Be sure to get the cheesey garlic grits...they are OUT OF THIS WORLD!