“Clean and basic”

Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Topeka, KS
“Clean and basic”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

We found the internet coupon rate of $36.95 a draw for us. The room was large and very clean. The wi-fi was adequate and the TV reception/channel availability was good. The pool was very clean and the water temp. was comfortable. The "breakfast" was some packaged rolls, a few choices of cereal, and coffee (but what do you expect for a low price?) and when I looked for a newspaper, I found one on a table in the lobby, but there was no machine, so I asked the host if I could buy the paper. She said "no, you have to leave it here." The owner/hosts were friendly enough, and overall we were satisfied. As we drove around town, though, I saw a LOT of motels with advertised rates of under $40, so maybe it wasn't a bargain after all, but it was clean.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SYLVIATOPEKA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Deer Park, TX
Reviewed May 29, 2007

The owner of this Motel was extremely rude. First he wanted to charge $10 over quoted price because I had kids, even though they were listed on my reservation, then he would not let us stay just because I said I did not wish to pay more than my confirmed quote, even though I had a printed copy in front of me which he refused to even look at. His attitude left me not ever wanting to stay there anyway, so we had to go out and find our own motel.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Rudeness and bad attitude of owner
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
#17 of 35 in Eureka Springs
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
#9 of 35 in Eureka Springs

Been to Colonial Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Colonial Inn

Property: Colonial Inn
Address: 154 Huntsville Rd, Eureka Springs, AR 72632-9730 (Formerly "Budget Host Inn")
Location: United States > Arkansas > Eureka Springs
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Colonial Inn 2*
New renovations for the 2015 are complete! New flat screen TVs and new carpet in all rooms! Come visit Colonial Inn and see what a beautiful motel it is! We are located just off Hwy 62 on Hwy 23 south. We also have recently updated all the furniture, beds, and now have fold away sofas is select rooms. We are a family friendly, couple friendly motel that has the cleanest rooms in town! We provide a peaceful quiet night stay at an extremely reasonable price. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Colonial Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.