Colonial Inn
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Land O Nod Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
Travelocity
Green Tree Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Official Site
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
$170
All reviewsmain buildingcontinental breakfastthanks mikestay there againroom was cleanthe great passion playvisit to eureka springswonderful staytrolley stopmotelcondocerealcouchdowntownrateshostsfall
Reviewed June 27, 2014

There were nine of us, members of the Class Wing Club (http://www.classicwingclub.org/)...we were warmly welcomed and enjoyed every minute of our stay! A really nice touch - one of many - was the box of towels for cleaning bikes. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Enjoyed our stay. Location of the room, size of room and daily service was all great. We had a King room in the mansion and it looked exactly as the website shows. Alot of folks there weekend we stayed, but always very quiet. Owners nice to visit with and accommodating. Breakfast was
7-9, little to early for us to be up and dressed so don't have a clue what was available. Til 10 on weekends would be nice. Some of our group stayed at a different place. We would have been to loud if all had stayed here. lol So worked out great. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The room was great as well as the time that we spent there. I took my mom and my sister and we had a blast. This is a must stay for everyone. The room was very clean and the service to the room, towels ect. were taken care of before we returned to the Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were in town for the Blues Weekend. Had not stayed here before. Our room was quite large, clean and comfortable. Yes, the TV is a little dated as one reviewer noted but we were not there to watch tv. Our room was on the first floor of the main building. It was all we needed to catch up on the news, etc. The owner was very welcoming and made a point of speaking to us whenever he saw us. We did not do the breakfast in the morning, opting to sleep in from the late nights. We stayed 3 nights. Our room was cleaned up nicely when we left for the day and when we returned at night it was nice to come back to a clean, cool room. Slept well (something that can be difficult for me in a hotel). We did not use the pool but saw it. It looked clean. I would stay here again for sure. I think it would be fine for couples, families, etc. Very near downtown and other places in and around Eureka.

Room Tip: The room we had, 101, was in the main building - first floor. It was quiet and comfortable. I had no idea that the back building had so many rooms. From the parking lot behind the hotel it looked like one row of rooms but is actually 3 stories high.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Colonial Inn was a great place to stay for a great price and is very close to downtown. The owners made a point to talk with me and make sure that I enjoyed my stay and even upgraded my room for me since it was available. I would definitely stay there again and recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple