“Overpriced and Noisy”

Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Overpriced and Noisy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2010

My family and I have been to Eureka Springs several times over the years but this was the first time staying at this hotel. We were put in a room near the highway. It was noisy and none of us got a good nights sleep. We found dead bugs and dirt in the room. It was very dated and smelled old. The grounds were nice. The breakfast was decent but the fruit they served was bad and the staff was rude. Overall this hotel is overpriced for what you get. I tried to talk to the manager but he seemed very dismissive of the whole situation. I would not reccommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank JJLJ
maxx2010, Owner at Land O Nod Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2010
Land O Nod Inn and staff take much pride in our property. We have clean rooms and offer amenities many properties do not have. We have front desk and support staff that are polite and never are rude. We ensure that every guest is given our full attention in responding to their questions about Eureka Springs and any issues brought up to the manager with regards to our rooms, pool, property or staff. We cannot control the road noise that comes from 23/62. If LLJL from Tulsa had an issue with our rooms or staff, it was never brought to the manager's attention. Manager and staff would have responded in the appropriate manner in correcting any issues with the room. We never have been, or will be, rude nor dismissive to any of our guests.
Land O Nod Inn Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hillsboro, KS, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

My husband and I spent three nights here and loved it! The grounds were beautiful, the staff went out of their way to be helpful, and the location was convenient to Pine Mountain Village, Ozark Hoe-Down, the Passion Play, eating places, and the trolley.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

My wife & I recently made our first trip to Eureka Springs, AR and I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice of accommodations. The staff is friendly and attentive, the rooms are clean, spacious, and quiet. We travel with two small dogs so a pet-friendly experience is important as well; the folks at Land O Nod certainly made us all feel welcome. The grounds are well maintained and manicured, there's a clean heated pool, even a spot to perform wedding ceremonies. There are Bar-B-Ques and picnic tables for enjoying meals on the lawns. They also serve what they consider a Continental-Plus Breakfast, it was beyond my expectations with fresh fruits, several breads & pastries (with locally canned jams & jellies), cold & hot cereals, fresh juices, coffee & teas, even a Latte Machine... Impressive! The Land O Nod will easily be our choice of accommodations every time we visit the Eureka Springs area. Thank You!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2009

I didn't stay here, but my wedding guests did (we stayed at a remote location). Everyone was impressed by the hotel, guests, location, etc. It was a beautiful place to get married. We had an outdoor wedding in the early evening, with the reception poolside. Because the reception would last until after dark, they were kind enough to throw in floating pool lights. When I booked the location for the wedding, I had done so without seeing the hotel, but I am glad I did. The staff was able to give us a great wedding in a short amount of time, they asked lots of questions about what we would like, and then they made it happen. It didn't cost very much for the wedding at all. The hotel is in a busy location (easy to find), but it was not noisy, and there were no problems with the location. It worked out great for us. I would recommend the hotel for anyone who would like to visit Eureka Springs. My husband and I are going back to have our honeymoon, and I am looking forward to seeing the staff again. They are very professional, very friendly and like a 2nd family to us now.

• Stayed August 2009
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2009

Newly remodeled, clean, perfect location and easy to find. The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful; gave good advice to town and area activities. Breakfast good, gormet coffee, continental but go to resaturant nearby if you a big eater.
I would highly reccommend this place.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank highfw
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2008

I booked the hotel by phone because we had some special needs. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and gracious. When I had to make a schedule change, it was handled very quickly and courteously. The room was immaculate, comfortable, and we felt completely safe. The pool was nice (also very clean!). Breakfast was limited, but that's a minor concern for us. I would stay there again without hesitation. And it's right on the trolley route!

• Liked — friendly atmosphere
  • Disliked — No confirmation number made me nervous...But I shouldn't have been!!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank lsutiger67
Mid-Western
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2007

Stayed at the motel in late summer/early fall of 2006. I had a small room over the office and LOVED it. The motel is quaint. It has a nice air about it that you don't find in chain motels. I was traveling alone and was given a great deal on the smaller room. Will definitely stay at Land-O-Nod again. I have stayed at five-star hotels so I have a broad range of travel experiences. This was a good one.

Stayed September 2006