Land O Nod Inn
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
QualityInn
$155
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$84
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$96
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Official Site
Green Tree Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$25
Pitchup.com
  • Pool
$170
All reviewscontinental breakfastpicnic tablesflavored coffeeswing settwo bedroom suitefamily roomwould stay here againroom was cleanfresh fruitnice breakfastpine treesadjoining roomsoutdoor poolfridge and microwavestaff was very friendly and helpfulhistoric downtownwater pressure
Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the "cutest" motels I've visited. Exterior design reminded me of a Swiss Inn. My room was decorated in all white with exceptionally good lighting. That made me know they weren't trying to hide any 'dirty little corners'. The staff was great! We were unsure of the Inn's location, so we called for directions. The gentleman who answered, stayed on the telephone with us until we were there. He even told us when to turn on our turn signal!!!

Room Tip: To me, it appeared as if all the rooms would be good. Most were down stairs with parking in front of the room.........no walking through a long hall.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed at the Land O Nod Inn for one night on the way to pick up our daughter from Kanakuk camp. The Land O Nod was very old, but extremely clean. The staff was super friendly and the continental breakfast was wonderful. Just received a thank you note from the owners in the mail...how is that for customer service? Will defnitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Once again, I had another fantastic stay at the Nod! Awesome staff and service has kept me coming back to my "home away from home" for three years. Will be back soon for some of the best sweet tea & coffee :-)
See y'all soon!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great little motel! Very nice and informative staff, grounds were beautiful with lots of flowers blooming everywhere!! Room was average but being on the bottom corner was nice! Really enjoyed continental breakfast, GREAT coffee!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Well, yes some of our tires did get slashed the first night. But it was because some of the guys got in a fight and name calling. NOT the hotels fault. They did take the tires to Walmart about 15 miles away and picked them back up later. Yes, it was a rush to get to the wedding on time. Again, not their fault. They could have left us to figure it out. They used their pickup and employees to help us.

I have been working with this staff since March of this year for this wedding. They saved all the rooms I wanted even when I changed them a hundred times. They were professional and helped any way they could since I was out of state.

I have stayed here before and will stay here again in Sept. for the car show. We had about 20 rooms reserved. I offered to have them move Evan and his friend to another room and he said, "no it was OK."

Screaming and yelling will get you nowhere in life. This place is awesome and so are the people. My daughter and grandson stayed in the rooms above the lobby and were treated like royalty.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbi K
Kurt S, General Manager at Land O Nod Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

The "TRUTH" about what really happened lies within the review by the "Groom's Mother" above this review.