“Relaxing Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Loved the food! Really different flavors you don't find everywhere. So much better than a chain place! Service was good, place was a little eclectic which served to give you a holiday experience to remember. I had cuban chicken with black beans and a very delicious cole slaw. My husband had the special which was BBQ briskit sandwich which he really liked. They served numerous drinks and specialty beers. We would definitely go back on our next trip. The only downside is we chose to sit out on enclosed patio and it was a little too cold for comfort.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

There are some places that just exude "fun," and Sparky's is one of those. Everyone there was enjoying themselves, from the patrons to the staff, and the funky decor of the place made us feel right at home. The beer selection was great, and the menu enticing. I finally settled on a Diablo burger which was - and I mean this in only the most complimentary way - a little greasy, a little spicy, and BIG TIME delicious. It was a memorable meal of the trip, and we even tried to go back (I was going to try the Stupid Hott Burger) but they close at 2:30 PM on Wednesdays. We'll be going back to Eureka, and we'll definitely be going back to Sparky's. It was a fun, delightful experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I always get the spicy chicken enchiladas...my favorite...really good flavor...I tried the stacked mushroom chicken dish (forgot the name), now I have two favorites. Healthy portions, great pricing and the service is very friendly...you may have to wait, but it's worth it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was eating there with family family last year and I was having one of the burgers. I bit down on something very hard and when I pulled it out it of my burger it was a rusty nut and bolt. The manager explained it by stating it had come off the part that hung over the stove. She offered to make me a new burger. I reluctantly agreed and when the bill came I paid for my new burger but not for the nut and bolt burger (how kind). It was this unbelievable generosity presented by the manager that has kept me and my family from going back. Eaters beware!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place to eat. Staff was very friendly and attentive. If you want a steak that's cooked right and melts in your mouth then go to Sparky's. My steak was so tender that I could cut it with my butter knife.