“Italian delight.”

Fayetteville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian delight.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Food and atmosphere were great! We were actually recommended to go here over another italian restaurant in town and it was a great choice. Wine list is a little bit limited, but included some nice selections.

1 Thank Landon90

Columbia, Missouri
“Outstanding dinner”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband loves Italian food so we had to come here of course. What a great meal! Everything was amazing. So happy with the entire experience, not to be missed if you go to Eureka Springs.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 98BevL98
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I liked the ability to choose the pasta and sauce you wanted. LOVED the roasted garlic and bread. Tiramisu very good.

1 Thank Robin B
Sherman, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Intimate Setting”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Old house turned into a very cozy Italian restaurant. Food is very good. Get there early or be prepared to wait. Parking is lacking..

1 Thank Karen E
“Well...”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, and the service was above average. You could tell that the waitresses were stretched kind of thin, but even still they went above and beyond to try and make it a great experience. My main recommendation would be to hire more staff. Also, when we got there, I'm thinking there must have been a large group before us because we got two tables that were together near the back. That wasn't a problem until another couple came and they pulled the extra table about a foot from ours and continued. Poor guy at the other table was being reached over all night as we got our food, drinks, and any refills. There was no room really for the spare table so I'd suggest maybe moving it out, and having the 2nd couple wait as I could tell by their conversation (that I could hear very clearly) that they were not comfortable. I'm sure they would have rather waited to be seated than seated where they were as would I. Don't let this deter you though....This is still an amazing place!

2 Thank Michael L