“Great Italian Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were recommended by our innkeeper to go to this restaurant while staying in Eureka and we had a great meal. We did have something of a wait (~40 minutes) even though we did not arrive until almost 8 pm. But they have a room set up where you can play board games during wait times which made it pass quickly and allowed my husband and I to have some quiet relaxation time after a busy day learning town. I had the parmesan chicken and he had the flounder special. Both of which we enjoyed tremendously. We had bread with roast garlic and butter for a starter and salads which our waiter kindly gave us two types of dressings on the side to try. And these were big portions too! You may need a to go box! The only real negative that I had was that they accidentally brought me diet instead of regular soda...twice. But it was pretty much standing room only when it happened and they did come fix it right away. Also our total check came to only about $55 including drinks so that is one of our least expensive dinner meals here in Eureka. So if you like itialian food...come on down to Ermilio's! I know that when I come back, I sure will!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Josh S

Clarence Center, New York, United States
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Outstanding, genuine Italian food! No reservations but they provide an upstairs bar with small tables and games to pass the time while waiting for your table - games like checkers, puzzles, trivial pursuit, connect four, etc.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Judy C
Midwest, USA
“Only place in Eureka Springs for Italian!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have been to another place in this town...Café something or other...trust me, Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking is the ONLY Italian place you want to eat at. It has been consistently great for the past 15+ years. Yes, it will most likely be crowded and loud. There is a reason for this. Again, this is the best Italian in Eureka Springs. Service is good. Good value for the price. I have been with kids and they have done well there. They seem to handle larger parties if you call them in advance. If you have questions about the menu, check out their website. The food is consistently good here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CultureChic419
Iowa Park, Texas
“Wish we could take them home with us!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

As with most Italian restaurants, I have to literally drag my husband in and he leaves saying it was the best meal we ate while vacationing. This time is no different. The restaurant is situated inside a house that has been renovated to seat guests in 2 rooms. Atmosphere is nice for a romantic evening but can also suit a quick stop in to grab a bite wearing hiking clothes. Bread is average, but everything else was excellent. My husband had the scallops that were on special and he RAVED about them! I like to sample both marinara sauce as well as Alfredo sauce and neither disappointed! The marinara was strongly spiced, thick, and a deep red color. The Alfredo sauce was thick, creamy, and very flavorful. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we chose the homemade cheesecake for dessert. O My Goodness!!! It was wonderful!! A MUST go to--even if you're not a fan of Italian (I heard a waiter STRONGLY recommend the pork chop to a patron). Be warned though, if you're a lasagna lover, it's only offered on certain days of the week. Our only regret is that we have to leave in the morning and cannot return for more of their dishes!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dilligara45
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Excellent Italian!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great Italian cooking and excellent service. The desserts are to die for and the main courses are fresh and out of this world! Plan on waiting a while if you are planning your meal at the peak times in the evening.

Visited October 2013